Welcome to my ABC “Sale-A-Bration” Series! This series showcases products from the 2018 Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures. Today’s cards are made using the distINKtive stamp set, Heartfelt Blooms. You can get this set for FREE during Sale-A-Bration (through March 31, 2018) with a qualifying purchase.
Heartfelt Blooms is a beautiful, photographic bouquet in a gorgeous vintage look. A one-step stunner for all your projects! The new Distinktive stamp lays down the ink at different opacities, giving the finished image more depth. I love that there are 3 great sentiments for different occasions. Here’s a close up of the stamped image.
When I make a card I usually stamp more than one. I like to play around with different color combos, sentiments, etc. I chose Night of Navy with Bermuda Bay and Fresh Fig with Blushing Bride. I can’t wait to make more! I also played around with adding pearls or not. I like it both ways so I guess it depends whether or not you want to add the extra postage. This is such a clean & simple card and quick & easy to make! You can use it for many different occasions!
Here’s the measurements:
Card Base 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2.
Layer 1: 3 3/4 x 5
Whisper White Stamped Layer: 3 1/2 x 4 3/4
I adhered the layered image to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I love to stamp my envelopes to match. It really adds that extra special touch. Get in the habit of stamping your envelope when you stamp your card and it takes no time at all!
Check out this video for more information and ideas.
You can stamp in one color like I did or stamp in a neutral color and color in your favorite shades. Here’s another look at the samples from the video.
I wanted to use all 3 sentiments from this set so I made a sympathy card in Night of Navy and Crumb Cake with Gingham Ribbon.
Here’a another look at all three of my cards. Do you have a favorite? Pearls or not?
You can purchase the products used to create today’s cards from my online store. Click on the images below or Click HERE to shop.
Host Code Exclusive! Earn Free gifts from me (card kits and more) with your order. Simply enter the host code at checkout.
Host Code: SUMCMQRW
*Orders of $50 or more qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration items.
Wishing you a Happy Day!
“To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference.”
- For every $50 you spend, you earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. New $100 level!
- Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products with Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscriptions! Click HERE for details.
- Say hello to colorful creativity with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Click HERE for ideas and more.
- Save 10% on Occasions & Annual Catalog Bundles
- Spend $150 or more and earn FREE products with Host Rewards. Get a $25 rewards bonus when you spend $250 or more during Sale-A-Bration.
- Host Code Exclusive! Earn Free gifts from me (card kits and more) with your order. Simply enter the host code at checkout. Host Code: SUMCMQRW Click HERE to shop.
- Join the Fun and choose 2 FREE stamp sets as a bonus Jan. 3 – March 31! The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL. At a minimum, enjoy 20% off Stampin’ Up! products through July 31 (or longer). I welcome hobby demonstrators! Click HERE to learn more or contact me and let’s chat!
6 thoughts on “H is for Heartfelt Blooms”
Hi Jeanie, Can’t pick a favorite because they are all beautiful. But I do prefer them with the pearls.. Since we are seeing more posts from you, I assume your PT is going well… Continued prayers for a full recovery…
Great design for using that beautiful flower stamp. Your color choices for each sentiment is right on target! I love them all! I feel a CAS coming on! TFS. Loving the ABC series.
I agree with the others….all three are beautiful! I am definitely casing this. Glad to see your PT is progressing (saying that because your cards are perfect). Enjoy!
All three are great but I am totally smitten with the navy and crumbcake, and that gingham ribbon sealed the deal. So excited to see multiple posts this week from you. Continued healing!
I love them all but, if I had to choose, I would go with the night of navy and crumb cake. That gingham bow gives it that extra something. Definitely CASEing!
Love these. I think the navy and crumb cake would be my favorite. Yep that gingham ribbon peeked out the pink one. Another one to CASE. Thanks jeanie.