Today I’m sharing a fun pop up card and the Love You Always Treat Box. Both of these projects were included in my Just Stampin’ Card Kit in January.
Hearts are so versatile and can be used for all kinds of cards and projects throughout the year (thinking of you, get well, sending love, wedding, anniversary, etc.). I love the sentiment from the Punch Party Stamp Set (“You make my heart happy”) as it is so versatile. This stamp set is only available during Sale-A-Bration and it coordinates with 3 different punches (Double Oval Heart Punch Pack, Rectangle Postage Stamp). *See below how you can get the stamp set for FREE!
I like to show different ways to use product in my kits. I embossed the pop up heart on the inside of the card.
Everything in my kits is cut, punched, embossed, and ready for you to stamp and adhere. You use your own stamps, ink, and adhesive. When I’m creating the step by step photo tutorials to go with my kits, I show different sentiments that work well with the punched or die cut pieces. I include a list of stamp sets and showcase alternative sentiments.
These sentiments could work with the card or treat box.
I was really surprised with how much you can fit in the new treat boxes featured in the Mini Catalog (found on page 11). My kits are a way for you to see and try out different products. I designed a get well box and fit a package of tissues, lip balm, cough drops, and a tea bag. These boxes are so much fun to decorate and fill!
I don’t showcase the contents of my kits in advance. My “Kit Buffet TO GO!” is intended to make it easy for you to be able to see and try out different products while being able to substitute different stamps you already have. You don’t need a specific stamp set. And you don’t have to worry about having coordinating designer series paper to go with the cardstock, the right color ribbon to match, or other embellishments…everything is in the kit and shipped to you! You just need to stamp and adhere. If you like the style of cards and projects I showcase on my blog, you’ll be receiving the same style in my kits. (*One card is always a fun fold.) It is a fun crafting surprise delivered to your door. I email the tutorial to put your kit together when I send out your kit. I can only make so many each month and I usually sell out before the end date. If you would like to receive my February kit you can sign up now. Here’s the details:
Just Stampin’ Kit Buffet TO GO cost: $20 (includes shipping and handling)
Just Stampin’ Buffet TO GO Kits include:
- Pre-cut supplies for four projects (3 different cards and a 3D project). *Stamped images not included, in accordance with Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Envelopes for non 3D projects
- Pre-punched items and/or die cuts and textured embossed
- Ribbon and/or embellishments
- Photo Tutorial and directions to complete each project (sent via email)
Orders need to be placed by February 21st. I will email you when your kit is shipped (~ the week of February 22th) and will include the directions to put your kit together.
Here’s how you can reserve your seat at the buffet table:
Email me (email@example.com) with “Just Stampin’ Kit Buffet” in the subject line. *Make sure you include your mailing address! Then send payment through PayPal. To do this, go to paypal.com, sign in or register for an account, click “Send” and fill in my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Fill in the amount ($20 which includes shipping), and Continue. If you do not use PayPal, you may send me a check. I sold out in the past so don’t wait to order!
Here’s what others have said about my past kits:
My kit arrived today and I’m so excited! What great cards and I love the flexibility. They’re beautiful. Thanks, Susan
I love your kits. Your attention to detail is amazing. Instructions are fantastic and precise so that each item is quick and easy to put together. The pictures are a big plus in following the instructions.. Thank you so much for making these kits available to us. Bernice P
Your kit arrived yesterday and I’ve had great fun putting it together. You did a terrific job! I love the way everything coordinates (which is my biggest challenge) and the kit was so well organized with the pieces for the box all together neatly in a glassine envelope. Such attention to detail!
Your instructions were impeccable. Your pictures were beautiful and a big help in putting everything together. Obviously I am very pleased. And I will be ordering again if you have future kits. Thank you so much,
Have a great day! Stay Safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (*See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: S3DVG9E7
Sale-A-Bration ends February 28th! Don’t miss out on FREE product!
For every $50 you spend between now and February 28th you can pick a free gift! There’s even a couple of special choices for FREE if you order $100 or more. Plus, you can earn a special hostess set, Punch Party, FREE. I love this stamp set!
Here’s how you can receive the Punch Party Stamp Set for FREE..
- Contact your crafting friends and family and place an online order of $300. I can set up a hostess code for you and they can go online and have their order shipped directly to them and you will get the hostess rewards. Or you can take their orders and place the order yourself. I can help you with whichever way you prefer. You will not only earn the stamp set for FREE, you will also receive hostess $ towards anything else you want from either the annual catalog or new Mini Catalog. Plus everyone who orders at least $50 will get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item with their order!
- Simply place an online order with me this month (use the host code) and I will enter your name in a drawing to win this stamp set. I will post the lucky winner on March 1st. I love to reward my customers and this is just one of my “Just Stampin’ Rewards” this month! (*See below)
Product List (Click on image to view in my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in February:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- Chance to win the Punch Party Stamp Set. Anyone who orders this month will have their name entered in a drawing to win the Host only stamp set. Winner will be posted March 1st.
- FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with every $50 (or $100) order!
- Mystery gift????
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials and a 3D Project featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $50 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! This month features the Pretty Perennials Bundle and includes a slimline card and custom envelope tutorial featured HERE. *Click on the image below to view in my online store.