Welcome to the Pals January 2018 Blog Hop. Our theme this month is “From the Heart” featuring heartfelt projects like Valentine’s Day, Thinking of You, Get Well and Sympathy. Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
Here’s a clean & simple card that’s quick & easy to make! I started with the heart patterned paper from the Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. I love the gold foil accents on one side of each of the designs in this paper pack. Check out all the other designs below! (Trust me, they are much more gorgeous in person!)
It’s so easy to coordinate colors when you start with patterned paper. Stampin’ Up! makes that easy for us as each paper pack has the coordinating colors on the package. My card base is 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 Melon Mambo cardstock scored at 4 1/4 for a square card. I added a 1 1/2 x 4 1/4 strip of Gold Foil and used a scrap piece to cut out love from Sunshine Wishes Thinlits. The DSP measures 3 x 3 and is layered on a 3 1/4 square piece of Rich Razzleberry. I used the Sweet & Sassy Framelits to cut the heart and adhered the sentiment on top. This is one of those cards that you can use for different occasions…simply add a sentiment or handwritten note inside for Valentine’s Day, Thinking of you, etc.! I used the envelope punch board to make a coordinating envelope.
You can purchase any of the Stampin’ Up! products used to make today’s project from my online store. Click HERE to shop or click on the images below for more information.
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on February 14, 2018. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
Have a wonderful day!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme Crafts
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Kat Chancellor at Stamp ART Connection
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Milligan at Stampin’ Made Simple