I find inspiration for cards everywhere! When my toes are in the sand, I’m in my happy place! I love the beach! I enjoy combing the shore for shells and sea glass (and an occasional shark’s tooth). Just smelling the salt air and listening to the waves relaxes me like nothing else. I can sit on the beach with a good book til the sun goes down. This picture in one of the shops on the Cape caught my eye. It provided the inspiration for today’s card.
Here’s the simple card I made using the So Many Shells stamp set.
I love this saying! It can be used for many different occasions. The So Many Shells stamp set has great sentiments and gorgeous fonts!
This card was quick & easy to make. I cut a square from a piece of 3 3/4 x 5 Sahara Sand cardstock using the Layering Squares Framelits. I used Sahara Sand ink to stamp the sentiment. I adhered the Sahara Sand layer to the Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals . I stamped the shell on Very Vanilla with VersaMark ink and added Dazzling Diamonds for a little glitz. I fussy cut the shell and adhered it with a Stampin’ Dimensional. How simple is that?! Take a look around and see what inspiration you can find for your next card. Check back tomorrow to see a stepped up version of this card.
My vacation is almost over. I have had so much fun spending time with my son, family, and friends. It has been a busy month yet relaxing at the same time. When I travel I like to collect something from some of the places I visit. Can you guess what it is? Leave a comment with what you think I collect for a chance to win some blog candy. Check back tomorrow to find out (and see my stepped up version of today’s card.)
Here’s a few more ideas from Stampin’ Up! using So Many Shells stamp set…
You can purchase the So Many Shells stamp set and other products from my online store. Click HERE to shop and earn Bonus Days Coupons (through July 31st) and Save $5 or more in August! *See details below!
Have a wonderful day!
*All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Click HERE to shop. Please use the current host code below. Orders of $50 or more earn Bonus Days Coupons!
Current Host Code: TUBYVJ69
Get $72 in Free Gifts during Christmas in July!
Our Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator (hobby or business demonstrator)!
When you join my team in July…
- You will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack with your Starter Kit ($52 value)
- 118485 D Block (2 of them)
- 130148 Grid Paper
- 103579 Paper Snips
- 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- 102300 Bone Folder
- PLUS, to give you a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, Stampin’ Up! will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($20 value)
With so many basic items provided, you’ll be able to get your brand, new business/hobby off to a fast start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars (choose $125 for only $99) on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Essential Gift Pack items (& Carols of Christmas stamp set) may not be exchange for other products.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
Click HERE for more information or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like to chat.
Click HERE to Join Now!
I look forward to welcoming you to my team!
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend between July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
- Click here for more details.Feel free to email me (email@example.com) if you have any questions!