Yesterday I shared some of my favorite birthday stamp sets that are retiring. If you missed that post you can see it HERE. Today I am sharing two more of my favorite stamp sets that I find very versatile for different occasions. Click on the images to see the original post (for measurements, directions, and more.) *Retiring stamp sets are available while supplies last.
Thoughts & Prayers
This is one of the first stamp sets I purchased! It is my go to stamp set for Sympathy, Get Well, and Thinking of You cards! Great for masculine cards as well as feminine cards!
So Many Shells
I love the sentiments and font in this versatile stamp set!
Click on the banners below to see what else is retiring.
DON’T MISS these great ways to shop and save on Stampin’ Up! in May:
- Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop. Host Code: VJVSU73M
- Share What You Love Suite Early Release
- Clearance Rack Refresh Up to 60% off on dies, designer paper, punches, embellishments and more!
- Save 10% on Occasions & Annual Catalog Bundles
- Last-Chance Products Retiring Products & Retiring Color List
- 50% OFF your first two months of your Paper Pumpkin subscription. Exclusively for NEW subscribers. Click HERE to subscribe by May 10th. (*Click on Monthly Subscription/ Subscribe and enter the code: SAVEFIFTY0418.)
- Click HERE to Join Stampin’ Up! *Save 20% or more on every order!
FREE GIFT! If you order the In Color Collection from my online store in May, I will send you some of the new In Color cardstock. You will get 10 card bases (2 of each color) as my thanks to you! *The cardstock will be shipped directly from me and will not be included in your Stampin’ Up! order. Be the first to get your hands on the new In Color stampin’ pads and free cardstock so you can start creating with these bright and beautiful colors!
Have a great day!