Welcome to the July 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month we’re having a Pattern Party! Hoppers will feature projects using their favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper and coordinating embellishments. After all, color coordination is a Stampin’ Up! Strength.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
Paper, crafts, and glue are my everyday life! (In addition to stamping, I am a Pre-K teacher.) It was love at first sight when I saw this paper from Pick A Pattern Designer Series Paper!
This was a really easy project to do with some store bought letters! I simply traced my initials (which also stand for my blog, Just Stampin’) and cut them out. I adhered them to the block letters using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. (I used the bold tip end to spread the glue evenly.) I embellished them with some ribbon and die cuts. The sentiment is from one of my favorite stamp sets, Crafting Forever. I popped it up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This would make a great gift for teachers, friends, family, kids, anyone! Stampin’ Up! has so many patterned papers to choose from! How cute would it be to decorate a child’s name with pattern paper?! My son loved dinosaurs and there is a cool dinosaur pattern in this same paper pack. You could use the camera paper for a scrapbooker or photographer in your life or choose a pattern from the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper Pack for the coffee lover at work or home. You could even let the recipient color their own using the Just Add Color Specialty Designer Series Paper. There’s so many possibilities! Check out this quick video from Stampin’ Up! showcasing some of the different designer series paper.
Which designer series paper pack is your favorite? Click HERE to see all the different designer series paper packs available in my online store.
Stamp Set: Crafting Forever Ink: Basic Black Papers: Pick A Pattern Designer Series Paper Pack, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Whisper White Tools & Accessories: Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Flirty Flamingo Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals
You can purchase any of the Stampin’ Up! products used to make today’s project from my online store. Click HERE to shop and earn Bonus Days coupons!
Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on August 9, 2017 when our projects will feature “cuts” from punches, dies, framelits, edgelits, or thinlits. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. See you on August 9th!
Have a wonderful day!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
To get a FREE thank you gift from me, simply enter the host code at checkout when shopping from my online store.
Current Host Code: TUBYVJ69
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend between July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
- Click here for more details.
Feel free to email me (email@example.com) if you have any questions!
Our Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator (hobby or business demonstrator)!
When you join my team in July…
- You will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack with your Starter Kit ($52 value)
- 118485 D Block (2 of them)
- 130148 Grid Paper
- 103579 Paper Snips
- 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- 102300 Bone Folder
- PLUS, to give you a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, Stampin’ Up! will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($20 value)
With so many basic items provided, you’ll be able to get your brand, new business/hobby off to a fast start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars (choose $125 for only $99) on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Essential Gift Pack items (& Carols of Christmas stamp set) may not be exchange for other products.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
Click HERE for more information or click below to Join the Fun!
Click HERE to Join Now!
I look forward to welcoming you to my team!