I “just want to say” Happy Mother’s Day!
Here’s the card I made for my mom.
I love word dies and this one from the Floral Gallery Dies has so many possibilities. Pair it with the Art Gallery Stamp Set and you’ll not only save 10% on the bundle, you’ll also have a variety of sentiments to use for any occasion. Here’s a look at the Art Gallery Bundle.
I used the Well Suited Designer Series Paper for this card. Many of the patterns are more masculine in nature but this navy floral is one of my favorites. Here’s a look at all the different designs.
You only see a peek at this pretty floral until you open the card.
I stamped sentiments from Peaceful Moments and Dressed To Impress in Night of Navy ink. I like the way this floral patterned paper coordinates with the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder. It’s hard to see in the photo but I added an embossed layer on the front of the card.
This card is a quick & easy fun fold to make. The card base is just 1 inch shorter than your basic card size so you can see the designer series paper that’s on the inside. Here’s the details:
Card base (Navy): 5 ½ x 7 ½ scored at 4 ¼
Night of Navy: 5 ¼ x 3 embossed with Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder, 4 ¼ x 3 ¼ , 3 x 3 ½ to die cut words & flower punch
Basic White: 2 pieces cut at 4 x 3
Designer Series Paper (Well Suited): 5 ½ x 2
- Fold and burnish card base.
- Adhere DSP on the inside of the card along the bottom.
- Stamp sentiments in Night of Navy ink on and Basic White. Center and adhere inside. *The front flap should cover the sentiment layer.
- Layer embossed cardstock to front of card.
- Wrap ribbon around Basic White and tie a bow. Adhere Basic White to Navy and add to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. *Do not add dimensionals along the bottom as it overlaps the DSP from the inside.
- Punch flower and add to bow with Mini Glue Dot. Add rhinestone jewel.
- Emboss envelope flap with Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder.
- Stamp Set: Peaceful Moments, Dressed To Impress
- Paper: Well Suited Designer Series Paper, Night of Navy and Basic White Cardstock, Medium White envelope
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Tools & Accessories: Floral Gallery Dies, Confetti Flowers Border Punch, Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Adhesive, Mini Glue Dot, Stampin’ Dimensionals
You can shop/view the list of products I used below.
How are you spending your day? I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment below. I will be celebrating Mother’s Day with my adult children, mom, and sisters in a couple of weeks when we can all gather together safely. I can’t wait!
Have a great day!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts. Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Be sure to check out the Connect, Craft, and Collect $25 below. Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: CT9NV3QC
Product List (Click on image to shop in my online store 24/7.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in May:
- Handmade card in the mail with any order.
- FREE Card Kit when you order $50 or more (before tax & shipping).
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $50 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! This month features one of my favorite new bundles, Pansy Patch. *Watch the video above to see everything in the suite!
Do you have a long wish list? Here’s two ways to save this month!!
It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! New team members get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. From May 4 – 31, new team members can get
$125 USD$155 worth of products for only $99 USD + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
STARTER KIT DETAILS
- You choose $155 in product and only pay $99 plus tax, shipping is free. (You get $56 in free product of your choice!)
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- In addition to the amazing added value to the Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events. Plus, you get 20% discount on all your orders after purchasing the starter kit.
As a member of my team you also get…
- Full access to exclusive Facebook groups for Stampin’ PALS only!
- Monthly virtual meetings
- Access to my exclusive monthly tutorials and more!
Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like more information or just to chat about this amazing opportunity. If you are ready to join my team, it’s just a few easy steps!
The other deal is placing an order of $250 or more and you’ll get $50 in free product (that’s an extra $25).
May 4–June 14 2021
It’s easier than ever to enjoy extra benefits by hosting a Stampin’ Up! party!
Connect with your friends and customers, make fun crafts, and collect the rewards! Submit a qualifying order or party during this promotion and you’ll get our generous Stampin’ Rewards PLUS additional rewards you can redeem! Hosts can earn Stampin’ Rewards based on order totals for an entire party. Outside of the party setting, Stampin’ Rewards are available to those who place individual orders that meet the order totals shown below.
(Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.)
Click on the link below to print all the details!
Connect, Craft, and Collect Host Promotion
Gather orders from your friends and family and place one big order and save!
I can set up your own online workshop! Contact me for more details!
Click HERE to view the 2021-2022 annual catalog online.