Welcome to my ABC Color Series! Stampin’ Up! offers so many great color choices! I love to combine different colors and patterns and hope to inspire you with some fun color combinations throughout this series. Today’s project features some beautiful jewel tones.
I love this rich color combination!
These colors (and more) can be found in the Garden Walk 6×6 Designer Series Paper Pack.
This modern floral paper is versatile enough for all your paper crafts. It coordinates with the Modern Garden Stamp Set which I used to stamp the matching flower on the front of this fun fold card.
Here are the details if you would like to create this card:
- Cardstock (Pretty Peacock): 4 ¼ x 5 ½ for base, 3 ¼ x 4 ¼ , 1 x 4 strip scored at 1 in., 2 in. punched circle, 1/4 x 6 strip for envelope
- Cardstock (Poppy Parade): 4 x 8 scored at 5 ¼
- Basic White: punch 2 circles with 1 ¾ punch
- Garden Walk DSP: 4 x 3, 2 x 6 (envelope)
- Punches: 2” Circle Punch, 1 ¾” Circle Punch
- Stamp sets: Modern Garden, Cheerful Daisies
- Ink: Poppy Parade, Pretty Peacock, Wild Wheat
- Fold and crease the Poppy Parade cardstock along the score line.
- Fold and crease the Pretty Peacock 1 x 4 strip and adhere the short end to the back of the Poppy Parade cardstock.
- Adhere cardstock layer to the Pretty Peacock card base.
- Adhere DSP pattern to the cardstock (3 ¼” x 4 ¼”) panel.
- Adhere DSP panel to the card. *Only use adhesive on the left side so your card will open freely.
- Punch 2” circle from Pretty Peacock. Center on card front. Add Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the center of the circle then fold and adhere strip to circle.
- Punch 2- 1 3/4″ circles from Basic White. Stamp flower image on circle with Poppy Parade and Wild Wheat inks.
- Adhere stamped circle on top of 2” Circle (covering the end of the strip).
- Stamp and adhere 2nd 1 ¾” circle on other side of the strip so see when the card is opened.
- Stamp inside sentiment.
- Adhere DSP and cardstock strip to the envelope flap and trim to fit.
You can view the list of product I used to create this card below.
THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER…
Stampin’ Up! is celebrating their 35th anniversary with a Starter Kit Special!
If you purchase craft supplies fairly regularly, this deal is going to save you money! I want to personally invite you to join my team and get discounts on your supplies, be part of an encouraging community, and more!
Between today and October 31, anyone who joins as a new demonstrator can choose from two great options.
- OPTION 1: 35% off the normal cost of a Starter Kit. Those who select this option can choose $125 of product for only $64.35.
- OPTION 2: 35% MORE product with your Starter Kit. Those who select this option can choose $168.75 worth of product for only $99.
There are so many great reasons to sign up as a demonstrator and I could go on and on. Most people sign up for the discount and then see how much fun it is being a part of an amazing online community. Yesterday I posted some of the other perks. If you missed that post, you can read all about it HERE.
If you are thinking about joining, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I’d love to answer your questions or set up a time to chat with you.
Have a great day!
Current Host Code: 2XJRX6AN
* If your order is under $150 be sure to add the host code to your order to receive a thank you gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, don’t use the host code. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards to spend as well as my thank you gift. All orders receive a handmade card in the mail from me.
Need helping coming up with the perfect color combination? Download the free Color Coach created by Stampin’ Up! to give you some color inspiration!
The Color Coach includes cards with sample color combinations for the Stampin’ Up! Colors:
Click HERE to see details for my color coach.