LAST CALL FOR SALE-A-BRATION!
Today’s the final chance to Sale-A-Brate with free goodies for every $50 spent during February! Plus everyone who orders from my online store in February has a chance to win the Punch Party Stamp Set! (See my Just Stampin’ Rewards below.) Today’s project is a quick & easy card showcasing the Punch Party Stamp Set and Flower & Field Designer Series Paper.
I adhered the Designer Series Paper to a Basic White card base. THe DSP measures 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 and 2 3/4 x 5 1/2. I wrapped a piece of Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon around the card and adhered in the front. (*The sentiment layer hides where it is adhered.) Then I tied a bow and adhered with a Mini Glue Dot. The sentiment is from the Punch Party Stamp Set. I stamped it in Memento Ink and punched it with the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch then added a little color with Stampin’ Blends.
**Today is the last day to earn the Punch Party Stamp Set during Sale-A-Bration. Or you can place an order from my online store and be entered to win this stamp set from me. *See below. (Winner will be announced tomorrow.) This stamp set coordinates with 3 different punches (Double Oval Punch, Heart Punch Pack, and Rectangle Postage Stamp). Here’s two other card ideas I shared previously using this stamp set. *You can click on the image to view the original post.
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (*See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: JH7CS4RG
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in February:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- Chance to win the Punch Party Stamp Set. Anyone who orders this month will have their name entered in a drawing to win the Host only stamp set. Winner will be posted March 1st.
- FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with every $50 (or $100) order!
- Mystery gift????
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials and a 3D Project featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $50 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! This month features the Pretty Perennials Bundle and includes a slimline card and custom envelope tutorial featured HERE. *Click on the image below to view in my online store.
Free Sale-A-Bration Rewards List
Sale-A-Bration ends today, February 28th. To see the exclusive products you can earn this Sale-A-Bration season, browse our digital brochure HERE. Be sure to take a look at the coordinating products from the Annual Catalog and January—June 2021 Mini Catalog you can pair with your Sale-A-Bration steals!
The best deal that people miss out on during Sale-A-Bration is purchasing the Stampin’ UP! starter kit.
Sale-A-Bration is a great time to JOIN the fun and get the best deal of all!!!
- Choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products (anything you want!) and pay only $99.
- FREE Shipping (10% savings!)
- FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit ($21 value)
- Save 20% or more off all future orders.
- Plus, you get five FREE packs of paper during Sale-A-Bration.…that’s over 200 sheets and a 67.00 value!
Click HERE to fill out the Starter Kit order form (let me know if you need any help). Then create another wish list of anything you want to buy at a 20% discount and get ready to place that first order!
FYI…Many people think they will have to do a workshop, or videos, or have a blog but you don’t! You can simply purchase the starter kit and enjoy being a discount shopper. If you choose to stay active, great. If not, you can enjoy all the awesome benefits and perks of being a demonstrator and part of the PALS community (for at least 4 months if you don’t place another order). There’s no obligation to do any demonstrator functions. I started out just wanting to get a discount and see what it was all about. It has evolved in to so much more! I have loved every part of this journey and the friends I have met along the way!
Email me (email@example.com) or call if you have questions or just want more information.