Halloween is certainly going to be different this year. Our small town usually has a huge Mummers Day Parade but due to the pandemic it is cancelled this year. I am happy that we are still planning to celebrate Halloween for the kids in our neighborhood and everyone is asked to follow certain guidelines. We will set up a table outside with treats so when kids trick-or-treat (socially distanced) they can pick up individually wrapped packages and not have to ring doorbells or have face to face contact to get their treat. I always love to see the kid’s costumes each year so I’m planning to sit outside (socially distanced) from the table so I’ll still be able to say hi to everyone! I want to make it extra special for the kids this year so I am starting early to make a variety of treats so even those with allergies will have something to enjoy.
I used the Celebration Tidings Bundle. (I can’t stop playing with this set!!) The stamp set has you covered for several holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day) or any occasion using the “Just For You” sentiment. The 5 Layering Dies make it perfect for all size treats and more!
The Stampin’ Up! clear envelopes work great for packaging treats!
I used Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper to create the tag toppers for these. Simply cut out the DSP with the die, then line up the notches in the Paper Trimmer and score down the middle. Fold over the clear envelope and adhere with a few glue dots. You can easily open the envelope on the back without having to remove the tag topper. I used the smallest die for the sentiment layer. I love how the spider and bat coordinate with the DSP. The sentiment and spider are from the Celebrations Tidings stamp set and the bat is from Banner Year stamp set.
For a non chocolate Halloween treat I bought a big box of assorted chips. I had fun decorating these! *You could put these fun bags to put in your child’s lunchbox for a special surprise!
I used the two largest dies for the tag toppers on these. I love how the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Papers coordinate with the chips! The second smallest die was perfect for the added sentiment layer. I cut the DSP and white tags in half to get double from each die cut piece!
A Few Reminders….
- NOW thru October 31, 2020, you can save 15% on SELECT Designer Series Papers, including the Magic In This Night and Plaid Tidings Designer Series Papers I used on today’s projects.
- Purchase the Celebration Tidings Bundle (featured in today’s projects) during October and get 3 exclusive tutorials and a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *See my Just Stampin’ Rewards below!
- Join my card swap this month! Click HERE for details.
- Order my Just Stampin’ Card kit and 3D Project Buffet to go! Click HERE for details!
Have a great day! Stay Safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (*See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: XXUFPNCJ
Product List (Click on image to shop my online store.)
Need DSP? Stock Up & Save this month! Select packs are 15% off during October.
Designer Series Paper Sale (Click on the images below to shop in my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in October:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! October tutorials feature the Celebration Tidings Bundle. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: XXUFPNCJ
- Celebration Tidings card kit – Purchase the Celebration Tidings Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase.
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (or as member of my team)
- Arrange A Wreath– Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!