I have been having so much fun playing with the Mini Curvy Keepsake Box Dies. The Dies were a Holiday Favorite (as well as a favorite of mine) and the set is still available in my online store. Earlier this week I shared a Honey Bee I project made and filled with a Lindt chocolate bee. Today, I’m sharing a cute ladybug box with another Lindt chocolate critter!
These boxes are quick & easy to cut and put together! You can get 2 out of 1 sheet of cardstock or 4 out of a sheet of DSP. I cut the die out of Garden Green and then embossed it with the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder. The only adhesive I needed was to decorate the front of the box! I stamped the images from the Little Ladybug Stamp Set, colored the flower and ladybug with Stampin’ Blends, and cut everything out with the coordinating Ladybug Dies. Take a peek at what it looks like when you open it!
The Little Ladybug Stamp Set is only available during Sale-A-Bration! And it’s FREE with an order of $300 or more! Gather a few friends and collect orders to get yours today! (Or be entered in to a drawing for a chance to win it with any online order from me in March.)
Here’s a look at the coordinating dies!
Take a look at a few of the other projects I’ve made using the Mini Curvy Keepsake Box Dies. *Click on the image to see the original post.
For this project I cut the box from the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series paper. I stamped the bee from the Honey Bee Stamp Set and cut it out with the Detailed Bee Dies. Then I cut the bee in half and used a glue dot to attach each half on the sides of the opening. The Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper couldn’t “bee” more perfect for this project, right down to the bees and hives on the inside pattern!
I made over 50 of these apples filled with caramels for the teachers for back to school!
For this project I stamped the cardstock before assembling the box. These were used as our Thanksgiving table favors.
You can see how the Mini Curvy Keepsake Box Dies are so versatile! There’s even several different tags you can use on the box or other projects!
Do you have a favorite Mini Curvy Keepsake Box idea? I’d love to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment below.
Have a great day!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits, tutorials, and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop.
March Host Code: FEE63DYU
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in March:
- A drawing entry for the Little Ladybug Stamp set with any order in March. *Winner announced April 1st.
- Handmade thank you fun fold card in the mail with any order.
- Honey Jar Sweet Treat (featured HERE) with an order of $40 or more.
- 4 FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp of the month when you order $40 or more. New tutorials every month! March tutorials feature the Honey Bee Stamp Set and Detailed Bee Dies. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. March Host Code: FEE63DYU
- Bonus– Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Stamp of the month (Honey Bee).
- Free Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 ordered (January – March 31st).
Click on the image below to Download the 2nd release brochure!