Hello, welcome to the Pals Blog Hop! This month our theme is “Goodbye to January-June Mini and 2019-2020 Annual Catalogs and Hello to 2020-2021 Annual Catalog” where the Design Team is showcasing their favorites from the retiring catalogs or products in the new catalog! You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Its always hard to say Goodbye to some well loved favorites! It helps when we can say Hello to some new beauties that will be available when the annual catalog debuts on June 3rd.
Lovely Lipstick has been one of my favorite In Colors. I paired it with another retiring favorite, the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper, for this fun fold birthday card.
I have used the Best Dressed Designer Series Papers on so many different projects! I love the floral prints! Here’s a look at some other projects I’ve made using these beautiful floral designs. (*I’ve posted the links below if you would like to view the original posts.)
The Perennial Birthday stamp set I used for the sentiments on today’s card will be retiring on June 2nd along with the beautiful Petal Pink Metallic-Edge Ribbon, Leaf Punch, Best Dressed Designer Series Paper, Lovely Lipstick cardstock and the rest of the 2018-2020 In Colors. However, when we say Goodbye to one set of In Colors, we say Hello to another! The 2020-2022 In Colors are gorgeous!!!!! Here’s another version of today’s fun fold card using the new Misty Moonlight In Color with one of my favorite new Designer Series Papers, Flowers For Every Season.
Here’s a look at the different patterns in this beautiful new DSP (available June 3rd).
I used the new Celebrate Sunflowers for the sentiments for this one. This set has coordinating dies too! I love the celebrate sentiment as it can be used for so many different occasions. I fussy cut the DSP to add some flowers on the back of the card too.
You can always take any card idea you like and change it up with new colors and DSP to give it a whole new look! Click HERE to view my photo tutorial how to make this fun fold card! Do you have a favorite from today’s cards? I’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment and let me know which one is your favorite!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for June 10th, with our theme “New 2020-2022 In Colors.” We can’t wait to show you the newest In Colors in the Stampin’ Up! color family. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Product List (Click on the image to purchase from my online store.)
Click HERE to view more ideas using the retiring Perennial Birthday Stamp Set.
Click HERE, HERE, or HERE to view card ideas using the retiring Best Dressed DSP.
Click HERE to view some of the purses I made using the Best Dressed DSP.
Click HERE to view the new 2020-2022 In Colors
Click HERE to Shop the 2018-2020 Retiring In Colors
Click HERE to Shop Last-Chance Products *Some retiring items are discounted! AWSL
*Note…The Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring; however, they will only be available in Combo Packs in the new Annual Catalog in June.
Click to Shop Clearance Rack
Click HERE to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin *You’re going to want this Box of Sunshine!