Welcome to my ABC Holiday 2019 Series! Throughout this series I will be sharing all kinds of cards, gifts, and ideas to help make your holidays as easy as ABC! I’ve been making a lot of 3D projects lately so I decided to share a quick & easy card today using the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set, Pine Tree Punch, and Wrapped in Plaid 6 x 6 Specialty Designer Series Paper. (Now that’s a lot of P’s!!!)
I’ll get right to the details:
- Shaded Spruce card base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mint Macaron cardstock: 3″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 2 1/2″ x 4″ to stamp 2 trees, 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside card
- Wrapped in Plaid 6 x 6 DSP: 3″ x 5 1/2″, 3 x 6 for envelope flap
- Gold Foil: 2 pieces at 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scraps to cut 3 stars
- Punch 3 trees from the Mint Macaron cardstock with the Pine Tree Punch.
- Adhere the Mint Macaron to the DSP.
- Adhere the Gold Foil strips to the top and bottom of the Mint Macaron.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink along the bottom of the card base and heat emboss with Gold Embossing Powder. *I masked the top part of the sentiment.
- Adhere the mint macaron layered piece to the card base.
- Stamp the two trees in Shaded Spruce Ink. Stamp the leaves on top in Mint Macaron ink. Punch both trees out with the Pine Tree Punch and adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut 3 stars from Gold Foil using Stitched Stars Dies. Adhere to top of trees with Liquid Glue.
- Add Red Rhinestone Jewels to stamped trees.
- Punch the envelope flap of a Gold Foil-Edged Envelope with the Pine Tree Punch.
- Adhere the 3 x 6 DSP inside the envelope flap so the plaid pattern is showing through the punched tree.
I’d like to give a shout out to Linda Heller (stampingschool.com) for this card design. I saved it back in 2014 and can’t believe it has taken me this long to CASE it! I really like how it turned out and love that it was so quick & easy!
Here’s a look at the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set and Pine Tree Punch which I used to make this card. (*You can purchase these as a bundle and save 10%.)
There are so many great choices with the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper! I could have used any one of the patterns.
You can see all the products used to make today’s card below.
Hope you have a perfectly productive day! If you are trying to get your craft area organized, check out the Stamp-n-Storage promotion below.
*Host Code Exclusive! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (Exclusive tutorials, card kits and more!). Please use the current host code below. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Don’t forget to check out the Clearance Rack and SAVE! Click HERE to shop.
October Host Code: FG7M24JM
FREE Tutorials…This month I am offering 3 Exclusive PDF card tutorials using the All Around Wreath Dies and coordinating stamp sets. You can get these tutorials FREE with a purchase of $40 or more from my online store. (These ideas will not be shared on my blog.) In addition, you will receive a handmade thank you card from me along with a card kit for any order each month! I love to make and send cards and I appreciate your support!
Product List (Click on image to view in my online store.)
Stamp-n-Storage is having a Special Promotion!
The Creative Crate offers versatile storage solutions for your dies, stamps, adhesives, embellishments, emboss folders, and more. Made from beautiful Baltic Birch plywood, each crate has a slanted back to make flipping through your supplies easy. Combine with Storage Pockets, Magnet Cards and Stamp Cards for the perfect organizational system. The Creative Crate Create replaces the Wafer Die Storage and Emboss Folder Storage. (Both Wafer Die Storage and Emboss Folder storage will be discontinued by 12/31/19 or while supplies last.)
Creative Crate Promotion
- 10% OFF Creative Crates, Magnet Cards, Storage Pockets, 6×7 Stamp Cards, Emboss Folder Storage, and Wafer Die Storage.
- Sale runs Thursday, 6am CST to Friday, October 18 at midnight (CST).
- Coupon Code: CRATE19
I use Stamp-N-Storage for my ink pads, blends, punches, die storage, and ribbons! I absolutely love my Stamp ‘n Storage and highly recommend their products. I’ve already ordered my Creative Crate and storage pockets and can’t wait for them to arrive!
Click HERE to see how I organize my craft space with Stamp-n-Storage.
Click HERE or on the Stamp-n-Storage image below to go to their website. (*If you are viewing this post in your email, you can always click on the title of the post to view online. The Stamp-N-Storage link is on the right hand side on my blog.)
Click here to see a video sharing the Creative Crate by Stamp-n-Storage.
PLEASE NOTE: I receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. However, I can’t say enough about how these quality products help me stay organized and I highly recommend them.