I really appreciate all the positive feedback regarding the Holiday Scavenger Hunt! I am so glad you had fun checking out all the great products, tips, etc. in the new catalog.
Before I announce the winner (Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!), here’s the questions with the answers…
- What stamp set can help make a difference by donating $3 of every sale toward Mental Health Organizations? Nature’s Beauty (p. 63)
- How many new inks are introduced in the Holiday catalog? What do they add to your stamped images? 3 Metallic Inks (p. 16) add shine
- What’s the “best part of Christmas” according to the “Crowd”? family & friends (p. 10)
- How many new embossing folders are in the Holiday Catalog? 3 (Winter Knit p. 19, Hammered Metal p.31, Stylish Scroll p.53)
- Finish this sentiment…Nothing warms the heart quite like______. a good friend p.23
- I love word dies! Which new die sets have word dies? 3 (Jolly Season p.25, Wicked p.55, Cheers p. 58)
- What punch can you use to create a traditional Christmas cracker box? Ornament Punch p. 31
- Which new stamp set is reversible and allows you to stamp on both sides? Cup of Christmas p. 34
- Name a stamp set can you use for Halloween, Christmas, New Year’s, and Valentine’s Day? Everything Festive p.35 (*Birds of a Feather and To Every Season do not have New Year’s)
- What can you do to add subtle detail to your die cuts to give a tone-on-tone color and create a deeper imprint? Spritz your cardstock with water before cutting (p. 47)
It proved a little harder than I anticipated (many missed one or two). Our winner had all the right answers! And the winner is…..Barbara Fadel! Congratulations Barbara! Email me (email@example.com) your address and I will pop your holiday goodies in the mail! Many thanks to all who played along! The new catalog is just filled with so many ideas and great tips. I see something new every time I flip through!
You still have a chance to receive some fun mail by participating in my card swap! Creativity is Calling! I would love to showcase your cards on my blog! Read all about it HERE.
In other news, all product share orders and card kits were shipped out last week! Woo Hoo! I hope you enjoy creating with your new goodies!
Would you like to receive my “Just Stampin’ Card Kit and 3D Project Buffet” in the mail? My “Kit Buffet TO GO!” is intended to make it easy for you to be able to see and try out different products while being able to substitute different stamps you already have. You don’t have to worry about having coordinating designer series paper to go with the cardstock, the right color ribbon to match, or other embellishments…everything is in the kit! You just need to stamp and adhere.
Just Stampin’ Kit Buffet TO GO cost: $12 (plus $3 to cover shipping and handling)
Here’s how you can reserve your seat at the buffet table:
Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with “Just Stampin’ Kit Buffet” in the subject line. *Make sure you include your mailing address! Then send payment through PayPal. To do this, go to paypal.com, sign in or register for an account, click “Send” and fill in my email address (email@example.com). Click “next”, then “Send to a Friend,” fill in the amount ($15 which includes shipping), and Continue. If you do not use PayPal, you may send me a check. I sold out the last 3 months so don’t wait to order! (To read what others are saying about my monthly card kits, click HERE.)
Just Stampin’ Buffet TO GO Kits include:
- Pre-cut supplies for four projects (3 cards and a 3D project). *Stamped images not included, in accordance with Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Envelopes for non 3D projects
- Pre-punched items and/or die cuts and textured embossed
- Ribbon and/or embellishments
- Photo Tutorial and directions to complete each project (sent via email)
Orders need to be placed by September 24th. I will email you when your kit is shipped (on or before September 30th) and will include the directions to put your kit together.
Have a great day! Check back tomorrow for the Pals Blog Hop!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop.
Orders of $40 or more receive EXCLUSIVE monthly tutorials (via email) featuring the Stamp of the Month, Gather Together (Sept.). Click HERE for more details.
September Host Code: NDE26TXR
Here’s the list of the select papers included in the sale! (Click on any image to view in my online store.)
Today is the last day to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin to receive this month’s kit.
This kit includes 20 food-safe treat boxes, a unique and exclusive Halloween stamp set, and a spooky, special-edition box. September’s kit also gives new meaning to the word “handmade.”
Click HERE to subscribe to get in on the fun.
I will be heading to Hartford, Connecticut in November for Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage Convention. I would love to have you join me! Being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is one of the best things I did for myself! I save on products for my stamping “therapy”, meet so many new friends with like interests, have tons of fun, and so much more! Contact me if you want to chat and find out more! I welcome hobby demonstrators who just want to save $ with no obligations! That’s one of the many things I love about Stampin’ Up! …you get to do it your way! I joined because I loved the product and thought I would just get what I needed and that would be it! Six and a half years later and I’m still here with no intention of ending this journey! I never dreamed I would be blogging or running my own business! You just never know the possibilities until you try!