I am reliving all the fun I had in Atlanta as I share with you the cards and projects we made. After dinner on Friday night we had a shoebox swap. Each person that wanted to participate brought a card or project they made and put everything they used in a shoebox so others could create it. We each provided enough supplies for 10 people. I needed to fit everything in my carry on luggage for my flight to Atlanta so I made a simple card that did not require my Big Shot.
This is what was in my shoebox:
Stamp sets: Wondrous Wreath, Flourishing Phrases Papers: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, This Christmas Designer Series Paper Ink: Cherry Cobbler Accessories: Cherry Cobbler 3/8″ Silky Taffeta Ribbon, Triple Banner Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Everything was precut so everyone just had to stamp, punch, and assemble. Here are the measurements:
Whisper White: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4, 1 x 3 1/2 (for banner)
Cherry Cobbler: 3 1/4 x 4 1/4
DSP: 3 x 4 (You can get 12 pieces per 12 x 12 sheet), 2 1/4 x 6 (for envelope flap)
I made 2 different sample cards so people could choose which one they wanted to make. Let’s face it everyone needs thank you cards after the holidays and this is a great one to mass produce. I have a stack ready to send!
For the thank you card I just tied the ribbon in a knot instead of a bow and attached it to the banner with a glue dot. Either option is quick & easy and still makes a statement. The crisp white really stands out against the DSP. I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop up the Cherry Cobbler layer to add depth. Check back tomorrow to see some of the cards I made at the shoebox swap.
Have a wonderful day!
Click HERE for a print friendly version of the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Holiday Products List.
- Retiring List. Stampin’ Up! has released its “retiring list” of items in the Holiday Catalog…the items that will no longer be available after they are sold out.
- Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until December 21, after which they will only be available while supplies last.
- Retiring accessories will only be available while supplies last.
- Retiring items will only be available while supplies last. All retiring items will be discontinued after January 3.
- Closeout Sale. Many of the retiring items and high-inventory items will be offered at a discount between December 1 and January 3.
I appreciate each and every order and send little goodies to anyone who places an online order through me! Start shopping and get a thank you surprise from me in the mail! Be sure to enter the Hostess code 7T2K9N39 when you check out.