I love the Stampin’ Up! Punches! They make it so easy to add interesting layers to a project. I have plenty of photos and punched projects to share with you today as well as my Paper Pumpkin Preview, videos, and special offers. Let’s get started with a quick 2 minute video showcasing one of my favorite punches, the tag topper punch.
Oh My Gosh!!! Did you just love the candle wrap she showed in the video?! What a clever gift presentation! Here are some projects I made with the tag topper punch.
The tag topper punch can be used for cards, gift pouches, as well as tags and more. I love making gift sets that all go together. The measurements for the gift pouch came from Hannah McCurley (StampinbyHannah). Start with a piece of 4 x 4 1/2 Designer Series Paper and score on the long side @ 2″ and 4″. Add tear & tape along the edge to adhere. Punch the top with the tag topper punch and staple the bottom closed. I decorated the front using the Balloon Bouquet Punch and stamped the sentiment from Thoughtful Banners. This is the perfect size treat holder for miniature candy bars.
I embossed the matching gift tag with the Confetti Embossing Folder and punched coordinating balloons. The sentiment is punched out using the Duet Banner Punch. The Basic Black Bakers Twine is used on all 3 projects to “tie” it all together. 🙂
You can watch the short video below to see how I made this gift box topper using the Festive Flower Punch. The sentiment on the tag is punched with the Decorative Label Punch.
Here’s a little trick I found on Pinterest for using the Elegant Butterfly and circle punches to make bats. So cool for Halloween projects!!
As you can see in the photo below I have Plenty of Punches! The Stampin’ Up! Punches can store flat or standing on edge. It’s best to use your whole hand when punching. These punches work better if you set them flat on a table and then punch using direct downward pressure. Happy Punching!
Here are some past projects I’ve made using punches.
Made using the Flower Medallion Punch
I hope you enjoyed these punched projects! Perhaps you would like a sampling of perfectly punched pieces to play with for your craft projects? Purchase $25 or more from my online shop and I will send you some perfectly punched pieces for your projects as my Back to School Special for today. Click HERE to see the variety of punches from Stampin’ Up! and to shop my online store. Also, be sure to check out the Clearance Rack for lots of retired punches on sale!!!
Have a Pleasant Picture Perfect Day!
P.S. Remember to use the Hostess Code 7CNZAUYM when you check out. (I’ve included a visual below to show you where to enter the hostess code.)
P.P.S. Spoiler Alert! My Paper Pumpkin for this month arrived yesterday (Perfect timing for the letter P). If you would like to see a Preview of the kit scroll all the way down. I can’t wait to play!!!!
Don’t forget about the Paper Pumpkin BOGO Sale Going On Now!
Right now first-time subscribers can buy their FIRST month and get their second month of Paper Pumpkin FREE!
- Offer Dates: August 11–October 10, 2016
- Use promo code “BOGO” and you’ll pay the regular price of $19.95 and get your second month for FREE! CLICK HERE then click JOIN in the top right corner
- If you subscribe with the promo code between now and September 10, you will pay full price for the September kit and get the October kit free. If you subscribe between September 11 and October 10, your first kit will be the October kit and you will get the November kit free.
- IMPORTANT: Offer invalid if subscription is suspended or cancelled during the first two months. In other words, subscribers cannot cancel or suspend their subscription during their first two month.
- After the first two months, the subscription will continue for $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included) unless cancelled or suspended.
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only.
- Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
Paper Pumpkin is perfect for a gift, a college student, a busy adult, children, retired or seniors, and those who love to build up their crafting supplies on a budget. With the BOGO Free offer you could buy one for yourself and one for a gift and get together with a friend or family member and have some fun crafting time each month. Subscriptions can be suspended or canceled at any time without penalty. Come join the fun!
Paper Pumpkin Preview…Something Good To Eat Kit September 2016