Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Pile It On” – showcasing their card/project with layers of DSP and/or embellishments for any occasion. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I used the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper and Celebration Tidings Bundle to pile on the layers for this simple Christmas card. I love the basic patterns and classic Christmas colors in the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper. *One side is red and the other side is green. This paper is not just for Christmas!
Another favorite of mine has been the Celebration Tidings Bundle! I have created many cards and projects with this versatile bundle!
I added a little texture with the Subtle 3D Embossing folder on my envelope and Very Vanilla cardstock layer.
Here’s the measurements for each layer:
- Layer 1 (Garden Green card base): 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
- Layer 2 (Very Vanilla embossed layer): 4 x 5 1/4
- Layer 3 (Garden Green): 4 1/4 x 3
- Layer 4 (Toile Tidings DSP): 4 1/8 x 27/8
- Layer 5 (Garden Green): 3 x 4 cut with Celebration Labels Die then cut in 1/2
- Layer 6 (Garden Green): 1 3/8 x 4
- Layer 7 (Toile Tidings DSP): 1 1/4 x 4
- Layer 8 (Very Vanilla): 3 x 4 cut with Celebration Labels Die and stamped
- Layer 9 (Real Red): scrap to die cut heart from Celebration Labels Die, ribbon bow adhered with a Mini Glue Dot
*Stamped sentiment layer, layered DSP background and layered DSP strip are adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inside Layer (Very Vanilla): 4 x 5 1/4 stamp image from Celebration Tidings in Garden Green across the top. Add sentiment of choice.
- Envelope (Very Vanilla): emboss with Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- Envelope Layers (Toile Tidings DSP): 3/8 x 6, 1 3/4 x 6 trimmed to fit
I like a Christmas card in classic colors. What about you? Do you prefer reds and greens or other colors for your Christmas cards? I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment below!
Stamp sets: Celebration Tidings (Bundle)
Paper: Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper, Real Red, Garden Green, Very Vanilla cardstock
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red
Tools & Accessories: Celebration Labels Dies, Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, Real Red Sheer Ribbon, Stampin’ Seal, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals
You can purchase any of the products I used to create today’s project from my online store. View the full list of products at the end.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on December 9th when our theme is “Goodbye September Mini Catalog and Hello January Mini Catalog.” Participants showcase their favorites from the retiring holiday catalog or new products from the new mini catalog. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’ <<YOU ARE HERE>>
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
Have a great day! Stay Safe! Stay well!
Product List (Click on image to shop my online store.)
25 thoughts on “Pile On Christmas Tidings for the Pals Blog Hop”
I adore the different framed layers! Using the different patterns in the DSP work wonderfully. The perfect touch is that red heart! Love this!
Beautiful card… Simple yet elegant… TFS
Beautiful card and combination of DSP. Love how you repeated it on the envelope flap.
Such a beautiful, classic Christmas card. Love the way you used the DSP and stamp set…they work so well together.
Beautiful layering, Jeanie! I have a full, unopened pack of that Toile paper. You’ve inspired me to get it out and use it! Thanks!
Love those luscious layers! So pretty. The heart made it so special. The envelope brought it over the top. Love it.
This is so pretty Jeanie! I’m always inspired by everything you make! Have a blessed day 🙂
Jeanie, love how you used the Toile Tidings DSP! Perfect Christmas card!
Love the green layer peeking out from behind the WW layer die ! Pretty card and I think it would be fun to make ! I might have to CASE this one !
Such a pretty holiday card, Jeanie! I really love that DSP and you kept it from overpowering the card. Perfect “pile it on” card! Thanks for your help with the hop!!
Such a pretty Christmas card Jeanie. I love that DSP!!
Gorgeous Christmas card, Jeanie! I love everything about it.
Super Holiday Card. The pop of red really brings it to life.
Beautiful card, I love how you used the DSP.
Just lovely. And – yep – I’m a red and green traditional Christmas kind of girl!
Very pretty card!