I love this sentiment from So Sentimental! I am so grateful for my friends & family and during these challenging times I think it’s more important than ever to let them know! Today’s card is an easy layout design to duplicate with different patterned paper and sentiments to use for any occasion. Here’s the details:
Card Base (Cajun Craze): 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
DSP (Gilded Autumn): 5 1/4 x 4, 3/4 x 4 (inside)
Cajun Craze: 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 cut with Stitched So Sweetly Die, scrap to cut leave from Gathered Leaves Die
Very Vanilla: 3 x 4 to cut with Stitched So Sweetly Die. 4 x 5 1/4 (inside)
Mint Macaron: scrap to cut leave from Gathered Leaves Die
I always have good intentions to make and send birthday cards on time but find I often loose track of the date and need to use this sentiment from Happiest of Birthdays.
Hope you are inspired to get creative and share your creativity with others! If you purchase the So Sentimental Bundle from my online store, you will receive 3 exclusive tutorials featuring this bundle PLUS 3 additional tutorials featuring this month’s bundle (Celebration Tidings). *See my Just Stampin’ Rewards below!
If you missed my first Fall Birthday Card the other day, you can view it HERE. *Both cards use the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper which is one of my favorites!
Don’t forget to…
- Join my card swap this month! Click HERE for details.
- Order my Just Stampin’ Card kit and 3D Project Buffet to go! Click HERE for details!
Have a great day! Stay Safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (*See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: BWGSSKXZ
Product List (Click on image to shop my online store.)
Need DSP? Stock Up & Save this month! Select packs are 15% off during October.
Designer Series Paper Sale (Click on the images below to shop in my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in October:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! October tutorials feature the Celebration Tidings Bundle. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: BWGSSKXZ
- Celebration Tidings card kit – Purchase the Celebration Tidings Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. Click HERE to see one of the cards. *Click on the image below to purchase.
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (or as member of my team)
- Arrange A Wreath– Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!