I can’t think of a better time to give out hand sanitizers! As a Pre-K teacher, I always kept a bunch on hand! I love the different little PocketBac from Bath & Body Works. It’s fun to dress them up a little to sit on your desk or to give to others. Here’s a box I posted previously using the June Paper Pumpkin kit. I had many requests for the tutorial.
Here’s the details to make the box:
- Cardstock (I cut a card front from the Paper Pumpkin kit): 5 1/2 x 3 3/4. Score the short side at 1 and 2 3/4. Score the long side at 2 and 3.
- Fold and crease the score lines.
- Cut the flaps along the long side. Cut up to the score line on each side.
- Add Tear & Tape (or Stampin’ Seal +) to the flaps and inside front side flaps as shown.
- You want the short side in front. Fold the flaps back and adhere.
- Cut the sides at an angle from the front panel to the back.
- Decorate as desired.
I used the contents of my Paper Pumpkin kit to decorate the front of my box. I love getting my Paper Pumpkin kits in the mail each month! The kits provide you with everything you need to explore creativity and discover new ways to craft! Subscribe now to get the Paper Pumpkin Worlds Greatest Kit in August! There’s no better time than now to create something that’ll show the essential people in your life just how awesome you think they are.
Lately, it’s become especially clear who the everyday heroes are—they’ve always surrounded us! Teachers, doctors, hairdressers, nurses, delivery workers, cashiers, and even our friends, kids, and family members go above and beyond to enrich our lives. These people are truly the world’s greatest at what they do!
Celebrate and appreciate the everyday heroes in your life with the August Paper Pumpkin Kit. The cards included in this kit are specifically designed for celebrating life’s champions! During this time, this is something anyone can do to make a difference. The August kit makes it easy! Watch this short video to catch a glimpse of World’s Greatest by Paper Pumpkin.
ABOUT THE AUGUST KIT
Name World’s Greatest
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4”
- Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, gold, Mint Macaron, Pacific Point, Soft Suede, white
- The kit’s stamp set includes Distinktive stamps
Click HERE to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin or Click on the images below to order a prepaid subscription for yourself or as a gift. Earn BONUS DAYS COUPONS with a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription. *Details below.
This is my second post today! If you missed my earlier post with my Holiday Mini Catalog Product Shares, Click HERE.
Have a great day! Stay Safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits, tutorials, treats, and more! * See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop.
July Host Code: MB9R99YU
EARN BONUS DAYS COUPONS IN JULY – For every $50 you spend July 1 – August 3, 2020 (before shipping and tax), you earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 4 – 31 2020.
- EARN July 1 – August 3, 2020
- For every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 4-31, 2020.
- EARN BONUS DAYS COUPONS WITH YOUR 3, 6, or 12 month PAPER PUMPKIN PREPAID SUBSCRIPTION.
- There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so shop all month-long!
- An email address is required to receive Bonus Days coupon codes.
Product List (Click on the image to order your prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect in addition to BONUS DAYS COUPONS when you place an online order with me in July:
- Handmade thank you card (featured HERE) in the mail with any order.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! July tutorials feature the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: MB9R99Y
- Free card kit – Purchase the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase.
3 thoughts on “Mini Hand Sanitizer Box Tutorial”
Thanks for the Mini Hand Sanitizer Tutorial! I have bought SO many of these mini sanitizers & your version of the “box” will work for me to gift to others.
That’s great Carol! These are really quick & easy to make! If you want the front of the box to be taller you can cut your cardstock to 5 3/4 x 3 3/4.
So fun! I haven’t used all my pieces yet. I will have to try your version. I need to stock up on some of those sanitizer. They make such fun little gifts.