Happy October! This month I am featuring not one, but two stamp sets in my monthly tutorials… Tidings All Around and Seasonal Wreaths. Why two stamp sets? Because both of these stamp sets coordinate with the All-Around Wreath Dies! How cool is that?! You get a bigger bang for your buck and you can use these year round! I change the wreath on my door for each season & holiday…now we can do the same with our cards! I offer 3 exclusive tutorials each month with a minimum $40 or more online order. The Tidings All Around Bundle includes the All-Around Wreath Dies and is available for $45.75 (10% off). That’s more than the minimum to get those FREE tutorials! I have been playing with these the past week and trust me…You are going to want them! Every time I create one card, I think of another way to use it! The wreath has a permanent spot on my Stamparatus! I can’t wait to share these projects with you!
Here’s a look at the stamp sets and dies.
These are so versatile! I used both stamp sets and some of the dies to create today’s fun fold card.
I have many fall birthdays coming up including my husband, daughter, brother, sister, and several friends. This card could be used for a masculine or feminine birthday. The leaves are from Gathered Leaves Dies. These dies (and coordinating stamp set) were featured in last month’s tutorials. I have used them so much already and keep coming up with fun new ways. If you missed out on these tutorials last month you can still get them for FREE by ordering the Gather Together Bundle from my online store. You’ll get 3 exclusive designs with step by step directions to start creating with your new stamps and dies right away! Plus there’s other ideas on my blog and more to come! There will be no reason to have those stamps sitting on a shelf! I try to buy stamp sets that are versatile so I can get the most use out of my purchases. The ones I feature in my monthly tutorials are among my favorites!
Here’s the details for today’s card:
Materials & Measurements
- Mint Macaron card base: 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ , scraps to cut 2 leaves and 3 sticks
- Pretty Peacock: 4 1/4 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4 Scraps to cut leaf and 3 sprigs
- Very Vanilla: 2 cut at 4″ x 4″ scrap to stamp sentiment banner
- Come To Gather DSP: 2 1/4 x 6 for envelope flap, 3/4 x 4 for inside card
- Grapefruit Grove: scraps to cut 2 leaves
- Pretty Peacock Scalloped Linen Ribbon: 2 pieces cut ~3 1/2″
- Crumb Cake twine: enough to make a bow
- Fold and burnish Pretty Peacock cardstock. Center and adhere to the Mint Macaron card base.
- Center and stamp wreath from Tidings All Around on Very Vanilla. Stamp first in Pretty Peacock then again in Mint Macaron off centered a little so images are not right on top of each other. Adhere to Pretty Peacock.
- Cut and trim (at an angle) two 3 1/2″ pieces of Scalloped Linen Ribbon and adhere to the wreath with Glue Dots.
- Stamp sentiment in Pretty Peacock on 1/2″ strip on Very Vanilla. Banner the ends and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To get the two tone effect on the leaves, lay the dies on the stamp pad and tap lightly. Remove and cut with die cutting machine. (These dies cut and emboss at the same time! Just another reason to love them!!!) *The Grapefruit Grove leaves were set in Cajun Craze Ink, Mint Macaron in Mint Macaron, and Pretty Peacock in Pretty Peacock.
- Cut a few sprigs and twigs in Mint Macaron and Pretty Peacock. Layer leaves and sprigs with Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add a leaf trinket and a Crumb Cake bow (from Natures Twine) with Glue Dots.
- Stamp inside sentiment. I used the Stamparatus to first stamp the large bold sentiment in Pretty Peacock. Then I lined up and stamped the words in Mint Macaron. (*The Stamparatus makes it so easy to make multiple cards and being able to switch and turn the plates makes it quick & easy without having to remove stamps from the blocks each time! I love mine!!)
- Add the thin strip of DSP to the bottom of the sentiment and adhere the long strip to the envelope flap for a coordinating look.
I have made this wreath in many different colors and styles already! You can order your set by clicking on the product links below.
Check back tomorrow for the next project in my ABC Holiday 2019 Series. I’ll be featuring a different project with the Tidings All Around Bundle. Can you guess what it is? I is for……???
Have a great day!
Order my Decorative Mask Technique Class Kit to Go! Click HERE for details and sample.
Are you celebrating your birthday this month? I offer FREE shipping (and a birthday card) on any Stampin’ Up! product purchase of $50 or more placed through my online store during your birthday month (in addition to my monthly thank you gift!) Please use the current host code.
You can purchase any of the products I used to create today’s card from my online store. Click HERE or on the images below to shop! For orders under $150 please use the host code. October Host Code: FG7M24JM
Orders of $40 or more receive EXCLUSIVE monthly tutorials (via email) featuring the Tidings All Around Bundle and the Seasonal Wreaths Stamp Set (Oct.)
Did you miss out on the Exclusive monthly tutorials in September featuring the Gather Together Bundle? Order the bundle from my online store and I’ll send you the tutorials for FREE! Click on the bundle above to order! Click HERE to see another card I made with this bundle.
The Purple Posy Ink is available to order to complete your 2019 In Colors! Click on the image below to order.
7 thoughts on “New Monthly Tutorials…FREE with Purchase!”
Jeanie, The colors and textures in this card are fabulous. I have been hemming and hawing over these stamp sets. You may have just put me over the top to get them. I will blame you when the SU box arrives. LOL
Beautiful design and stunning execution once again. Love your work.
Beautiful! I love those color combos!
Stunning color combo! Love how you placed all the elements on this card so they all shine.
Another stunner! Love the 4″ square on an A2 base.
I love what you do. I am a cat person and I loved your yesterday project with the cat cut from the Apple punch. So good idea and I Iove today’s card too the colors and the way you put it together. You are really a great inspiration to me. Thank you so much.
I thought I left you a comment that I just loved this gorgeous card. Oh well, this is a brief version