Welcome to my ABC Card Series! Throughout this series I’ll be sharing a variety of cards for every occasion from A to Z! It seems many people struggle with masculine cards. The key is to keep it clean.
The Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper is perfect for masculine cards! I like so many of the prints in this pack I had a hard time deciding which ones to use! I used 3 different prints and love how they coordinate so well.
This card is any easy formula to duplicate! You can change the DSP and use it for so many different cards! Here’s the measurements:
- Card Base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White scored at 4 1/4
- DSP Layer: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Center Panel: 4 x 2 3/4 Balmy Blue
- Panel Pieces: 1 5/8 x 2 1/2 Whisper White, 1 x 2 DSP, 1 3/8 x 2 DSP
I stamped the sailboat from the Sailing Home Stamp Set and cut it out with the coordinating Smooth Sailing Dies. These dies work with the High Tide Stamp Set too which gives you a great bang for your buck! You can purchase the dies and stamp set as a bundle and save 10%!
The lighthouse would work in place of the sailboat or you could stamp and cut the anchor. So many possibilities!!! I love being on the ocean so I had to have the whole Come Sail Away Suite! I added the anchor from the Sail Away Trinkets along with the coordinating Baker’s Twine.
The sentiment I used is from the Well Said Stamp Set. This set is so versatile! It has sentiments for every occasion and has sentiments for the inside too! It also has coordinating word dies you can use for even more versatility and creative fun! I absolutely love these! (Be sure to click on the link at the bottom of this post to view in my online store. You’ll want to add these to your cart if you don’t already own them!)
I just got back from spending 3 weeks in Massachusetts. I grew up spending the summers on Cape Cod so I look forward to going “home” in July. We had a wonderful time with family and friends and enjoyed sailing, seafood, salt air, lots of laughs and plenty of family games. I colored my boat to look like this famous family’s sailboat we passed in the harbor. Can you guess the family it belongs to? (Unfortunately it’s not mine!)
I used Night of Navy and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends to color the sailboat. I also stamped my envelope with the smaller sailboat in the set.
Here’s another card I shared previously using the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper. (*Click on the image to view the original post.)
Here’s more ideas using the Come Sail Away Suite from the Stampin’ Up! Design Team.
Hope your day is smooth sailing!
*Host Code Exclusive! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code below. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop.
July Host Code: VSH3AYEZ
Product List (Click on image to view in my online store.)
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 purchase in July (before tax & shipping) you’ll get a $5 coupon to spend in August! There’s no limit to how many coupons you can collect and you still get Stampin’ Rewards if your order is $150 or more!
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions. *Prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
- See the Bonus Days FAQ’s here.
- See a tutorial on how to redeem your Bonus Days coupons here.
- Click HERE to shop.
Now is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! and get in on the EXTRA free stuff with the purchase of a completely customized started kit!
- EXTRA – GET BONUS PRODUCT! Get YOUR CHOICE of up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You also get a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit included in your kit!
- EXTRA, EXTRA – GET A $10 COUPON! Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code the following month to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- SAVE 20% or more on personal demonstrator orders while you are active. You will have early access to the NEW Holiday Catalog and get to order new products!
- JOIN THROUGH ME! Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I am here to support you along the way. When you join through me you become a member of the PALS team. You will have access to the PALS private Facebook Groups where we chat, share ideas, ask questions, showcase our creations, have monthly webinars, participate in stamping discussions, prizes, polls, resources, and friendship! You can choose to participate or just quietly lurk and take it all in. You will also have the opportunity to attend OnStage in November and get to meet the Stampin’ Up! family, get expert advice on running a successful business, and be the first to hear the latest Stampin’ Up! news. I would love to meet you at the event!
- JOIN RISK-FREE! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit! There is no penalty if you decide to stop and you get to keep all of your starter kit goodies! If you maintain $300 in retail sales per quarter, you can continue to be a Demonstrator. If you don’t, that’s okay too! You can always just join now and receive a discount on everything you order from now through Dec. 31! If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CLICK HERE to join.
Click Here for a few FAQs about being a demonstrator.
Click Here to view a sample starter kit to help you get started.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want more information! I’d love to chat!
8 thoughts on “M is for Masculine”
Beautiful card and perfect masculine example! Yes, those are hard but you’re right, this set makes masculine card easier. Loving the ABC series.
I really enjoy doing the ABC series. It’s makes me think!
beautiful cards! does the boat belong to the Kennedy Family? that would be my guess for the Cape in MA!
Thanks Cheryl! You are correctl!
Just as I need a great masculine card, here is your wonderful post. Glad you enjoyed your vacation! I also think that is the Kennedy’s sailboat. Loving this series. Stay cool, my friend.
I’m so glad I could help Hilda! Yes, it is one of the Kennedy sailboats.
Love this….so crisp and clean! This suite is one of my favs as well. Thanks Jeanie.⛵️⚓️
M for Marvelous if not Magnificent!