Welcome to the Pals’ April Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because we love to put our ”Families First”! Our Design Team created beautiful projects to inspire you. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Mother’s Day is right around the corner. When my daughter was little she loved playing with her baby dolls! On Mother’s Day one year she let us know she was a mother too because she took care of her babies. That memory always brings a smile to my face! I made two cards to share with you today. One for my mom and one for my daughter. Both use the same layout and can be used for Mother’s Day or any occasion by simply changing the sentiment.
I used the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper on both of these cards. This paper is so bright and cheery it just makes me smile! There are many more color combinations you could mix and match with these fun designs. Here’s a look at the different patterns.
I cut a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of DSP to cover the front of a Whisper White card.
I layered a 1 3/4 x 4 1/4 piece of DSP with a piece of 2 x 4 1/4 coordinating cardstock. Then I wrapped my ribbon around before adhering to the card. The Mother’s Day sentiment is from the Just Because stamp set and the flower is from the Bloom By Bloom stamp set which is part of the Happiness Blooms Suite in the Occasions Catalog. I cut out the stamped piece and coordinating cardstock using the Layering Ovals Framelits and adhered it to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The bow is attached with a glue dot. This card is so quick & easy to make I just had to make another!
Are you wondering where I got the pattern in the middle? I made it by stamping the little dots on Whisper White cardstock. You can make your own patterned paper in any color! For this card I used the Eastern Beauty stamp set to stamp my sentiment and cut it out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I punched the little flower out from the DSP using the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack. I added a Happiness Blooms Enamel Dot in the center. The flowers at the bottom are fussy cut and adhered with glue dots. You can find a list of all the products I used below.
Of course I had to make my envelopes coordinate. It’s quick & easy to do with a 1/4 inch strip of coordinating cardstock and a 2 x 6 piece of DSP. Simply adhere to the envelope flap and trim away the excess.
Which pattern is your favorite? I’d love to hear from you!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, May 8, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “More Than One Score” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
April Pals Blog Hop Lineup
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
Have a wonderful Day!
Product List for Happiness Blooms cards (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Today is the Last Day to get the Exclusive Paper Pumpkin Distinktive Kit!
Paper Pumpkin likes to surprise us with innovative kit products from time to time and this month we have something fun and new: an exclusive stamp set that includes Distinktive® images! The Distinktive stamped images are photo-realistic, crisp, and clear. This one is sure to leave an “impression” on you!
More about the April Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Makes 9 cards (3 cards each of 3 designs)
- Includes an adorable gift box—in addition to your 9 cards
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Mint Macaron, and So Saffron.
Click HERE to subscribe by April 10th to receive this Distinktive Paper Pumpkin Kit!