It is a beautiful day! And the Share What You Love Suite is a wonderful way to make beautiful cards! I love this suite! Have you picked out a favorite bundle yet? *The Bundles are exclusive to the early release and only available May 1-31st. If you missed my previous post showcasing the bundles, click HERE. I bought the “Gotta Have It All Bundle” because I had to have the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Lovely Floral Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder! Plus I got 3 FREE items with the bundle (an exclusive stamp set, very vanilla envelopes, and an embellishment kit)! What a deal! You get Free items with each bundle and the bigger the bundle, the more free items you get. I shared some In Color cards using the Lovely Floral Embossing Folder yesterday. If you missed it, click HERE. (*You’ll want to check out the FREE gift I’m giving way with the new In Colors!) Today I’m sharing another card I made using the products from the Share What You Love Suite.
I was inspired by a Dawn Griffith’s card sketch to create this card. I chose the colors from the gorgeous Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper.
I love the color combination of Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake. Check out this new ribbon…a super soft velvet in Rich Razzleberry! This card has lots of layers and a front pocket to tuck in your special sentiment. Here’s the details:
Card Base – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 (Rich Razzleberry)
Layer 1 – 4 x 5 1/4 (Crumb Cake)
Layer 2 – 3 3/4 x 5 (Whisper White)
DSP and cardstock diagonal pieces – 3 3/4 x 3 cut at a diagonal
Sentiment insert – 2 1/2 x 3 3/4 (Whisper White), 2 3/4 x 4 (Rich Razzleberry)
Apply adhesive to the sides and bottom of the diagonal pieces and adhere to the Whisper White layer. *Make sure you do not add adhesive on the diagonal so you can insert the sentiment in the pocket. Adhere this layer to the crumb cake and wrap ribbon before adhering to the card base. The sentiment and flower are from the Love What You Do Stamp Set.
The flower is stamped in Crumb Cake and stamped off once. The sentiment is stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink. I love that this sentiment can be used for many different occasions (birthday, wedding, anniversary, graduation, etc.). I am giving this card to my mom for Mother’s Day. I like that the sentiment can come out and you can put a gift card behind. What a nice surprise!
I think my mom will love the colors in this card…she has these colors throughout her home. I love to make coordinating envelopes…a fun sneak peek at what’s inside!
Here’s everything that comes in this bundle.
Click HERE to shop my online store and check out the other bundles in this suite, clearance rack items, retiring products, and more!
Have a beautiful day!
DON’T MISS these great ways to shop and save on Stampin’ Up! in May:
- Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop. Host Code: VJVSU73M
- Color Swatch Book Order yours today!
- Clearance Rack Refresh Up to 60% off on dies, designer paper, punches, embellishments and more!
- Save 10% on Occasions & Annual Catalog Bundles
- Last-Chance Products Retiring Products & Retiring Color List
- 50% OFF your first two months of your Paper Pumpkin subscription. Exclusively for NEW subscribers. Click HERE to subscribe by May 10th. (*Click on Monthly Subscription/ Subscribe and enter the code: SAVEFIFTY0418.)
- Click HERE to Join Stampin’ Up!
- Promotion dates: May 1–31, 2018
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and bundles will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available to purchase when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- If items in the bundles become unavailable during the sales period, available items will ship, and backordered items will ship separately when available.
13 thoughts on “It’s a Beautiful Day!”
Such a beautiful card! Those colors are so lovely 🙂
This card is really pretty
Sent from my iPhone
The title is perfect for this beautiful card…..it IS just BEAUTIFUL…….love the design of the card and way to rock the ribbon….you make the best bows!
Simply stated…beautiful! The colors are perfect together and I am sure your mom is going to love it.
I love this card. A perfect Mother’s Day card. Seems you can’t miss with the Designer Paper.
Love the design of this pretty card. The DSP is so pretty with the velvet bow and sweet sentiment. Enjoy your day!
Stunning. Just Stunning.
Really pretty! I used to make this type of a card a lot, I wonder why I stopped as it is fun to make and I love the way the card pulls out. The sentiment on top of the flower is just the best idea and that ribbon is just stunning! I need some b-day cards for later this month – maybe I will play with this paper and design too! It is sure pretty.
I think you should put this beautiful card in the Pals Blog Hop! It’s definitely a technique that I think many would love to see. Just a suggestion… 🙂
Pretty pretty card ! I agree with Chris in regard to stamping the sentiment over the flowers . That added artistic dimension (or something like that …grin )
The fold adds a double whammy !!
An awesomely beautiful card.
Wow, that is a beautiful card.