If you love a good deal, now is the best time to join Paper Pumpkin—during
the Stampin’ Up! Fall into Savings promotion! Your first Paper Pumpkin kit
will be delivered straight to your door, complete with everything you need to make fun,
shareable cards and projects—all for 50% off!
Watch this video from Stampin’ Up! to find out more!
Here’s the details:
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join by Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD.
- New subscribers must visit paperpumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 at paperpumpkin.com to subscribe.
Get in now with a great introductory rate and enjoy creativity for months to come! Click HERE to sign up for your first kit at 50% off. Feel free to contact me (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Have a wonderful day!
To get a FREE thank you gift from me, simply enter the host code at checkout when shopping from my online store.
Please use the current host code below.
Current Host Code: XYZT6UU3
The Carols of Christmas Bundle is now available! Click on the photo above to see the available items in my online store.
How to Redeem Your Bonus Days Coupon Codes?
- If you’re redeeming your coupon codes with an online order, see these instructions
- There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits. Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions can be discounted with Bonus Days coupons.
- Coupon codes expire August 31st.
4 thoughts on “Fall into Savings with Paper Pumpkin”
To bad I have FOMO (fear of missing out) as it would be so good to quit and sign up when they have specials. Or, is there an amount of times you can enroll and quit? But, I would have FOMO on some great kits! I don’t always make them as intended or make them right away – after all, I am a hoarder also but it is all good. If there is a kit I absolutely know I won’t use – I gift it to someone I know who will like it or needs a little fun time. There are many times that I go to the Paper Pumpkin stamps rather than my regular stamp sets. Lots of the little stamps are great for my charity cards and the notecard sized ones. I just need to get them together in my notebooks for better access. Looking forward to seeing what fun things lay ahead this month and next!