I’m excited to share another beautiful card from my Fun Fold Card Swap! You are in for a treat as I share each of these cool fun folds. The collection of cards I’ll be sharing might not have current Stampin’ Up! products, but every card gives good ideas for color combinations, layouts, and techniques. Let the inspiration continue…
Linda made a Corner Fold card showcasing the gorgeous Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper. Often I find I like the pattern on one side or the other but, with this pack, I love them all!!!
When I first opened Linda’s swap card I thought, “WOW! I wish I could keep this.” Then it was like my wish was magically granted as enclosed was another card…one for me! I have not made this fun fold before so I love having an example (not to mention a beautiful and sweet card). I have to say I am overwhelmed and touched by all the kindness, inspiration, helpful tips, etc. that so many of you that follow my blog have shown me and each other. To quote Mary Ann (from yesterday’s comments), “I love our blog family!”
I love everything about this card…the cool fun fold, the color combination, the sentiment, the font, and how Linda added the extra detail on the inside piece of the fold. Now I just need to learn how to make it so I can share all the details with you!
Here’s the card Linda sent me. It shows another example of the corner fold with a horizontal orientation this time. Linda used 2 more patterns from the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP. It certainly is lovely!
Here’s a picture showing how the fold looks on the inside.
I love how Linda used the die from Lovely Words Thinlits to make the inside sentiment layer! I will definitely be CASing this one!!!
The Lovely Words Thinlits has 3 dies in the set. There are a variety of ways to use them. Linda has shown two different ways on her cards… cutting the word out from the shape like she did on the front of her swap card and cutting the die to use as an inside panel like she did on my card. The dies coordinate with the Layering Ovals and Layering Circles Framelits for even more versatility.
Please leave a comment below to let Linda know how much you love her fun fold creation (especially if you are the lucky person who received this in the swap). Thanks again to everyone who participated! It was so much fun getting “Happy Mail”! Check back tomorrow for another fun fold swap card. I plan to showcase all of the cards while I am away on vacation so you will continue to be inspired!
Have a wonderful day!
*All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Click HERE to shop. Please use the current host code below. Orders of $50 or more earn Bonus Days Coupons! (See below.)
Current Host Code: TUBYVJ69
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend between July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
- Click here for more details.
Feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions!
Our Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator (hobby or business demonstrator)!
When you join my team in July…
- You will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack with your Starter Kit ($52 value)
- 118485 D Block (2 of them)
- 130148 Grid Paper
- 103579 Paper Snips
- 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- 102300 Bone Folder
- PLUS, to give you a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, Stampin’ Up! will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($20 value)
With so many basic items provided, you’ll be able to get your brand, new business/hobby off to a fast start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars (choose $125 for only $99) on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Essential Gift Pack items (& Carols of Christmas stamp set) may not be exchange for other products.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
Click HERE for more information or click below to Join the Fun!
Click HERE to Join Now!
I look forward to welcoming you to my team!