Before I get to the blog candy winner I have another “book binding” fun fold card to share with you. I am hooked on this fun fold design and wanted to use it to make valentines for my book club members and friends.
I’m excited to be back with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge Design Team. You can look for a new challenge board every Thursday and I hope you’ll join the fun and create something using elements from the board. I’m on Team O; however, I’m playing along with Team X’s challenge board this week.
Can you guess which way I made Tic Tac Toe?
I used ALL the elements from this board to create Tic Tac Toe 8 different ways! That’s what I love about this challenge…it is so easy to pick 3 (or more) and create something!
I used one of my favorite die sets that carried over from the Holiday Mini Catalog, Cottage Wreaths Dies. (This set isn’t featured in the new catalog; however, it is still available online. *You can click on the product link below to view in my online store.) I combined the dies with the perfect sentiments from a new favorite stamp set, Country Bouquet. It had what I “just wanted to say”…
The floral patterned paper is from the Regency Park 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper and can be found in the new Jan- April Mini Catalog. From florals and polka dots to stripes and everything in between, you’ll love the options!
Here are the details to make this card:
- Card Base (Sweet Sorbet): 11 X 4-1/4, score at 4 1/4 & 5 1/2
- Cardstock Layer 1 (Petal Pink): 4 x 4, 1 x 4
- Designer Series Paper (Regency Park): 3 7/8 x 3 7/8, 7/8 x 3 7/8, 2 x 6 (for envelope flap)
- Cardstock Layer 2 (Sweet Sorbet): 3 x 3
- Cardstock Layer 3 (Basic White): 2 7/8 x 2 7/8 Cut with Stitched Greenery Die
- Wreath: 3 x 3 Sweet Sorbet & Petal Pink cut with Cottage Wreaths Die, Sweet Sorbet & Soft Succulent scraps to cut bow, and greenery, Basic White 1/2 x 2 3/4 to stamp sentiment in Sweet Sorbet Ink
- Petal Pink 3/8″ Soft Polyester Ribbon: 2 pieces cut at 2 1/2″ each and adhered behind sentiment
- Inside Layer (Basic White): 4 x 4
I added Heart Pearls around the wreath and a 2021-2023 In Color Opal Round to the center of the bow. I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop up the Die Cut layer and the sentiment.
My daughter is an avid reader and collects books. One of her goals is to have a large home library (She is well on her way!). Here is the card I made for her using a sentiment from Lovely You stamp set.
You can add just about any sentiment to this card to send to anyone! I love to customize and personalize each one! The wreath dies can be used all year long for many different occasions!
I LOVED reading all your comments and book suggestions the other day! My reading list has grown!! The winner of the blog candy surprise is ……. Margie Wight! Congratulations Margie!
Are you wondering what the surprise is?
An exclusive Stampin’ Up! “book” bag! It even has a pocket on the front for me to tuck in a “book binding” fun fold card. I’ve attended many Stampin’ Up! conventions over the years and received many bags. I hope you will enjoy it to carry your books, groceries, cards, stamp sets, etc. Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will put your gift and card in the mail.
Thanks so much to all who took the time to leave a comment and share your recent book reviews. If you missed that post (with another fun fold card & gift idea), you can view it HERE.
To check out what the design team members created using this weeks challenge board CLICK HERE. I hope your will get creative and enter this week’s tic tac toe challenge! You have until Thursday at noon CST to submit your entries. If you have questions or need help feel free to contact me!
Have a great day!
Shop and earn FREE products with your purchases during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration event!! *Click on the Sale-A-Bration brochure below.
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts when you use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Current Host Code: C744KKNU
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!
Receive a 2023 Calendar card from me with your online order!
Click on the images below to view the new Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure online!
Recently I share two of my favorite retiring products, the Envelope Punch Board and the Large Letters Framelits Dies. If you missed those posts with project samples, you can view them HERE and HERE. Today I’m taking a trip down Memory Lane and showcasing more of my favorite dies that are retiring. These are so versatile!! You can click on any image to view the original post.
Detailed Floral Thinlits
Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits
Celebrate You Thinlits
Happy Birthday Thinlits
Sunshine Wishes Thinlits
Which retiring die is your favorite? I love to hear from you! Leave a comment below.
You can view all the retiring products list for the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog and 2019 Occasions Catalog HERE. Products are available through June 3 or while supplies last. Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed to be available through May 24.
Have you ordered from my Product Share Buffet yet? Get a “Taste” of the new products from the upcoming Annual Catalog! Check it out HERE!
Have a great day!
Retiring Favorite Dies (*Click on the image to view in my online store.)
DON’T MISS these great ways to shop and save on Stampin’ Up! in May:
- Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop. May Host Code: HAC2C7BJ
- Clearance Rack Refresh Up to 60% off on dies, designer paper, punches, embellishments and more!
- Save 10% on Occasions & Annual Catalog Bundles
- Last-Chance Products Retiring Products
- Click HERE to Join Stampin’ Up! *Save 20% or more on every order!
- Limited Edition Everything is Rosy Kit- Click HERE to download the flyer.