I’ve been sharing projects showcasing some of my retiring favorites. If you missed my posts for This Little Piggy or The Honey Bee Bundle, you can view them HERE or HERE.
Today I’m showcasing a few more of my retiring favorites: the Stitched Labels Dies, Kraft Pillow Boxes and Time for Tags Stamp Set. I used all three of these to make a Quick & easy gift for any occasion!
The Time for Tags Stamp Set has 5 different tags as well as different sentiments to add to them. You can color the tags with your Stampin’ Blends, Watercolor Pencils, or ink and a blender pen. This is a versatile stamp set that can be used for all kinds of tags or cards.
The stamp set coordinates with the Timeless Labels Punch for quick & easy punching. I cut out the Stitched Labels Die to add a layer to pop up the tag. Then I took the Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and looped it through the right side hole and then around the pillow box. I put one ribbon end through the hole on the other side and then tied a bow. So simple and pretty!!!
Any one of the tags could be added for a quick & easy gift. Pop in a gift card with some chocolate for a birthday, a little bib or booties for a new baby, etc. Hooray for You is great for graduations, new job, retirement, etc. And Something For You can be used anytime!
Do you prefer the white layer or colored cardstock layer? I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment below. I’ll pick a random winner to send one of these Layered Tag Pillow Boxes.
I have used the pillow boxes for so many different occasions: table favors, Advent boxes, a birthday banner, gift card holder, sweet treats, etc. They are so versatile and a great deal at just $5 for a set of 10! Click on the photos below to view the original posts.
*The Painted Harvest Stamp Set and Leaf Punch shown above are also retiring. 🙁
Here’s one of my favorite cards where I used the Stitched Labels Dies. Clean & Simple to make!
The Stitched Labels Dies are on sale for $19.80 /reg. $33! Check out all the different dies in this set!
If any of these products I showcased today are something you like as well, get them before they are gone for good. Retiring items are available while supplies last.
Have you placed your order for my Just Stampin’ Card Kit and 3D Project Buffet To Go? Click HERE for all the details!
Have a great day! Stay Safe! Stay Well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits, tutorials, treats, and more! * See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop.
May Host Code: 7VQYHW6E
Product List (Click on the image to view in my online store.)
****The Stitched So Sweetly, In the Tropics, Garden Gateway, Painted Labels, and Poppy Moments Dies are BACK IN STOCK… again! These have sold out again and again, so grab them now before they sell out again!!! Check out my Free Tutorials offer below!
Click HERE to Shop Last-Chance Products *Some retiring items are discounted! AWSL
*Note…The Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring; however, they will only be available in Combo Packs in the new Annual Catalog in June.
Click to Shop Clearance Rack
Click HERE to Shop the 2018-2020 Retiring In Colors
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in May:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- 3 FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! May tutorials feature the Timeless Tulips Bundle. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: 7VQYHW6E
- Bonus– Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Timeless Tulips Bundle.
- Free Gift and BONUS Tutorial – Timeless Tulips Tic Tac Treat (featured HERE) with an order of $50 or more.
FREE Tutorials with Purchase (Please remember to add the host code!)
- Everything is Rosy – Purchase the Product Medley (on sale for $44/reg. $80) and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials plus a purse kit (featured HERE).
- Honey Bee Bundle – Get 4 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Honey Bee Bundle. This stamp set is retiring so order before it’s gone!
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
Product List (Click on the image to purchase in my online store.)
6 thoughts on “Time for Tags and A Few More of My Retiring Favorites”
Once again you did not disappoint! All of these are gorgeous; I like the white tag best but the colored is also pretty. And those tulip boxes are over-the-top! Thanks for making it another fun morning of reading your fabulous posts!!
Cute stuff, Jeanie! You’ve got quite the variety here, and I love them all!
Both cardstock colors are perfect for the tagged images. My favorite is the birthday cake. Yummy!
I think both of the pillow boxes are adorable, but purple is my favorite color so I’ll have to go along with that one. 💜 Also your beautiful green card with the stitched labels days is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
Great ideas for the pillow boxes. You do such creative things with them! I think I like the white label the best, which is unusual for me, but it’s very classy looking with that bow. Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas with us.
I like the white one best! I loved how you wrapped the ribbon! Why didn’t I think of that??😉 You have the best ideas!! Wish we lived near each other!