Welcome to my ABC Card Series! Throughout this series I’ll be sharing a variety of cards for every occasion from A to Z! Want a quick & easy way to create fun cards & gifts? Paper Pumpkin is the way to go! I love getting my monthly Paper Pumpkin kits. I can take them with me when I travel for something to do in the hotel at night or while waiting for kids at practice, etc. Every kit includes an exclusive stamp set, ink spot, supplies and projects instructions. I love the surprise each month! Lately, Stampin’ Up! has been giving us sneak peeks in to what’s coming next. The July kit coordinated with 3 different product suites from the annual catalog so you get more bang for your buck and can keep using the stamp set and extra products in the kit to create even more! Love that! Each month Stampin’ Up! shares a video showing how to put the kit together. Here’s the video for the July Paper Pumpkin On My Mind kit.
My July box hadn’t arrived before I left for vacation so I took the June kit with me to the beach this summer. The June, A Little Smile, kit was all about sharing random acts of kindness through creativity in a fun and easy way. It included 16 fun-sized, beach-themed cards and envelopes and an exclusive carrying case so you’d always have your cards on hand to share wherever you go. It was perfect for our trip! Here’s a look at the stamp set and supplies that came in the June kit.
Here’s the intended cards with the kit. *You can choose to use any of the 5 different sentiments in the stamp set.
I gave some of these cards to the waiters/waitresses when we went out to dinner, left one for the housekeeper at the condo where we stayed, and put the tips for the Captain of the boat and the wonderful lady who gave me the best massage! This kit came at the perfect time! I didn’t make all the cards as intended. I wanted to play around and make some alternative cards too! I love to use the Stampin’ Up! note cards & envelopes with the extra supplies and stamps in my kit.
There’s always plenty of alternative ideas on Pinterest and the Paper Pumpkin Facebook Fan Club. I loved this fun fold by Dawn Olchefske and the candy/gift card purse by Rachel Tessman is just adorable! It’s made with two of the envelopes in the kit.
This kit worked well with one of my favorite new stamp sets in the annual catalog, Seaside Notions.
I love to walk the beach and my final card reminded me of one of my favorite little stories…
THE STARFISH STORY
One day a man was walking along the beach, when he noticed a boy hurriedly picking up and gently throwing things into the ocean. Approaching the boy, he asked, “Young man, what are you doing? The boy replied, “Throwing starfish back into the ocean. The surf is up and the tide is going out. If I don’t throw them back, they’ll die.” The man laughed to himself and said, “Don’t you realize there are miles and miles of beach and hundreds of starfish? You can’t make any difference!” After listening politely, the boy bent down, picked up another starfish, and threw it into the surf. Then, smiling at the man, he said…“I made a difference to that one.”
Together, we can make a difference too…one card at a time! Keep creating and sharing your handmade kindness!
Want a sneak peek into what’s coming in next month’s Paper Pumpkin? After watching this video I can’t wait to get the August kit! Check it out!
- The August kit includes 6 gift bags and 12 gift tags. To receive this kit, you must subscribe by August 10.
I love to give little treats when I get together with my friends! These will be great to have on hand for hostess gifts as well! Just think, you can send your child or grandchild back to school with a treat for the teacher. So many possibilities! This is the first time Stampin’ Up! has offered an add on kit. Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle (item 152885) is priced at $10.00 and includes 24 card bases of 2 different designs with coordinating envelopes (notecard size). It is available August 1st WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. If you purchase $50 or more in July, you’ll get a $5 (or more) coupon to use in August. That’s like getting the add on kit for 1/2 price (or FREE)! Doesn’t that sound great?!
Click HERE to subscribe by August 10th. If you want to order a 3 month subscription, click on the link below. You will get an email from Stampin’ Up! how to redeem your subscription along with a $5 coupon code to use in August! *See Bonus Days below for all the information about how to redeem your $5 coupons, etc.
*If you want to give the August kit a try you can always subscribe and then choose to suspend your subscription or skip a month at any time. It’s no problem and quick & easy to do. I think you might just like your monthly surprise as much as I do!
Hope you have a Perfect Day!
*Host Code Exclusive! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code below. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop.
July Host Code: VSH3AYEZ
Product List (Click on any image to shop my online store.)
Only 5 days left to take advantage of Bonus Days!!! Collect your $5 coupons!
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 purchase in July (before tax & shipping) you’ll get a $5 coupon to spend in August! There’s no limit to how many coupons you can collect and you still get Stampin’ Rewards if your order is $150 or more!
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions. *Prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
- See the Bonus Days FAQ’s here.
- See a tutorial on how to redeem your Bonus Days coupons here.
- Click HERE to shop.
Now is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! and get in on the EXTRA free stuff with the purchase of a completely customized starter kit!
- EXTRA – GET BONUS PRODUCT! Get YOUR CHOICE of up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You also get a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit included in your kit!
- EXTRA, EXTRA – GET A $10 COUPON! Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code the following month to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- SAVE 20% or more on personal demonstrator orders while you are active. You will have early access to the NEW Holiday Catalog and get to order new products!
- JOIN THROUGH ME! Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I am here to support you along the way. When you join through me you become a member of the PALS team. You will have access to the PALS private Facebook Groups where we chat, share ideas, ask questions, showcase our creations, have monthly webinars, participate in stamping discussions, prizes, polls, resources, and friendship! You can choose to participate or just quietly lurk and take it all in. You will also have the opportunity to attend OnStage in November and get to meet the Stampin’ Up! family, get expert advice on running a successful business, and be the first to hear the latest Stampin’ Up! news. I would love to meet you at the event!
- JOIN RISK-FREE! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit! There is no penalty if you decide to stop and you get to keep all of your starter kit goodies! If you maintain $300 in retail sales per quarter, you can continue to be a Demonstrator. If you don’t, that’s okay too! You can always just join now and receive a discount on everything you order from now through Dec. 31! If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CLICK HERE to join.
Click Here for a few FAQs about being a demonstrator.
Click Here to view a sample starter kit to help you get started.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want more information! I’d love to chat!
Click on the image below to view the Beginner Brochure to view additional products not shown in the annual catalog.