I enjoy making thank you cards and gifts to send to my customers! Stampin’ Up! Basic Note Cards & Envelopes are my go to for thank you cards. They are already cut and scored and ready for me to get creative. This simple layout design can be used for a variety of cards. Here’s the details:
Card base: Basic White Note Card (5 x 7 scored at 3 1/2)
Designer Series Paper (In Color 6 x 6): 1 1/2 x 5 strip
Basic White: 2 1/2 x 2 1/2
Soft Succulent: 2 3/4 x 2 3/4
- Fold and burnish card base.
- Adhere Designer Series Paper strip to card base.
- Stamp floral image and sentiment in Black Memento ink on white cardstock piece. Color with Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere Basic White Cardstock to cardstock mat.
- Adhere layer to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Basic Rhinestones.
- Adhere leftover DSP strips to front of envelope.
- Stamp Set: Flowers of Friendship
- Paper: Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes, Soft Succulent and Basic White cardstock, 2020-2022 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Assortment
- Ink: Tuxedo Black memento, Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends
- Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here’s a look at each card of the different colors.
Which color is your favorite? Leave a comment below and I will pick a random winner to send one of these cards to! Or, place an online order this month and you’ll automatically receive one of these cards!!!
You can view the list of products I used below. But, Don’t shop today!!! You’ll want to wait until tomorrow to place your order!!!! Tomorrow only, the Flowers of Friendship stamp set and MANY MORE will be on sale for 15 % OFF!!!
For one day only, Wednesday, October 20th, you can snag select cling stamp sets at a 15% discount!! It’s Stampin’ Up!’s Biggest Stamp Sale of the Year! Every cling stamp set featured in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog will be on sale. What a treat!
Click HERE to view/print the sale flyer.
Have a great day!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts. Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: G76J4YXR
Product List (Click on image to view in my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in October:
- Handmade card in the mail with any order.
- FREE Gift when you order $50 or more (before tax & shipping).
- Exclusive tutorials for my customers only!
9 thoughts on “Little Card, Big Thanks!”
Hi, Jeanie, the pale papaya is my favorite..
Welcome back! You’ve been missed! I love, love your little cards. How perfect for thanks or note cards. This stamp is on my wish list so I better buy it tomorrow! Thanks for sharing!
All the colors are so pretty but, I think my fav is the Freesia.
Hi Jeanie, I, too, love the note cards and use them quite frequently. Your cards today are so pretty – and so simple to make!! My favorite would be the Fresh Freesia although almost any color would work with this design.
Fresh Freesia is my “current” favorite color.
Fresh Freesia is my FAVORITE!
Hi Jeannie – my favorite of the colors is the Fresh Freesia, but now that I see your cards I like the Polished Pink best because it is darker. This is a great idea to make a set of In Color note cards for a gift!
Love all the cards but for some reason the pale papaya is in the lead! I, too, think I need this set to CASE your cards. I am constantly behind it seems on mailing cards out and maybe I could get a bunch of these made up. They are perfect for birthday, hello, get well etc. Oh no, I just looked at them again and Polished Pink is gaining on the Pale Payaya! Yes, I need to CASE these great cards. Hope all is well. Hugs!
Hi Jeanie, So glad to see your name..have missed your posts… was beginning to wonder if you were doing ok… I love the Fresh Freesia but all are pretty…