I love to make little treat holders! One of my favorite things to do during this pandemic has been to leave little gifts and treats in my friends (and neighbors) mailboxes. I used the Jar Punch to create these cute little treats that hold 3 Hershey’s Miniatures.
I used the pumpkin pie woodgrain pattern from the Regals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to stamp the jack-o-lantern face from Harvest Hellos and punch it out with the Jar Punch. I punched 2 more jars from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and adhered the DSP piece to one. I stamped the jar lid from Jar of Flowers on a strip of Smoky Slate and punched them out with the Jar Punch. I trimmed the lids and adhered to the jars. On the second jar I stamped the sentiment and spider from the Little Treats stamp set to go on the back of the treat holder.
To make the treat holder start with a 4 1/4 x 2 3/4 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. On the 4 3/4 side, score at 1″, 2″, 3″, and 4″. On the 2 3/4 side, score at 1 3/4. Fold along the score lines and cut along the score lines as shown below.
Add Tear & Tape or Multipurpose Liquid Glue along the skinny end and fold over to create the box. Fold in the bottom flaps and adhere with Liquid Glue. Adhere the punched jars to the front and back of the box. Tie a piece of twine around the jar lid on the front. Add a rhinestone jewel to the spider on the back. Fill with 3 Hershey Miniatures.
I haven’t been in a grocery store, restaurant, or shop since the middle of March! I have to say I miss browsing for cute little gifts and treats! We order everything online and have it delivered or curbside pick up. I am going to try to order the seasonal Hershey Miniatures to go in my jar holders. The grocery store substituted these. They all taste the same but I like the color coordination with the festive seasonal wrappers. 🙂
Today is the last day to Join my team and get extra rewards!
Starter Kit Special
Includes 16 Card Kits, 2 FREE Stamp Sets, and MORE!!!
- For $99 you GET $125 in products that YOU get to choose PLUS…
- Two FREE stamp sets (Queen Anne’s Lace and So Much Love)
- 16 Card Kits and Envelopes
- Basic Rhinestone Jewels
- FREE SHIPPING
- Use Card Kits for your personal crafting, to craft with a friend, OR for your first class or event.
- Click Here for a few FAQs about being a demonstrator.
- Click HERE to Join NOW!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want more information! I’d love to chat!
Starting Tomorrow!! Designer Series Paper Sale, beginning October 1 through October 31, 2020.
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (*See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
September Host Code: XXUFPNCJ
Product List (Click on image to purchase in my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in September:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! September tutorials feature the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: XXUFPNCJ
- Free card kit – Purchase the Arrange A Wreath Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (*In addition to rewards above! Please remember to add the host code!)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorial with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
Join my team and take advantage of the extra rewards this month! Plus have access to my exclusive monthly tutorials and MORE!