Did anyone else think of Caddyshack when you saw the Country Club Suite? (I love Chevy Chase and Bill Murray!) How appropriate that I am introducing this suite on Groundhog Day! LOL
The products in the new Country Club Suite are perfect for masculine cards! My husband is not a golfer (which is kind of ironic because we lived with a golf course view for 10 years). The double-sided designs on the Country Club Designer Series Paper is the perfect backdrop for non golfers too! My husband retired on Friday (after 47 years in education) and has been getting all kinds of well wishes. I have enjoyed reading all the cards and notes he’s received and I know it makes a huge difference to him to realize how much he is appreciated! (The power of a handwritten card/note!) He asked me to make him some thank you cards.
I started with Stampin’ Up!’s Note Cards & Envelopes…my favorite for thank you cards! I chose the So Sentimental Stamp Set. I love the variety of sentiments in this set! The stamp set and coordinating Stitched So Sweetly Dies are available as a bundle for a 10% savings!
I am featuring this bundle in my exclusive tutorials this month. (*See information below)
You can use this bundle with ANY Designer Series Paper for many different occasions! I love the clean & simple design of this card.
This card is quick & easy to make! Here’s the details:
Materials & Measurements
- Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
- Night of Navy cardstock: 2 3/4 x 5, 5/8 x 6 strip (for envelope)
- DSP: 2 1/2 x 5, 1/2 x 6 strip (for envelope)
- Garden Green cardstock: 3/4 x 3 1/2 for banner
- Whisper White cardstock: 3 x 3 to stamp and die cut sentiment
- Adhere the DSP strip to the cardstock layer and then to the note card.
- Snip the ends of the banner and adhere to the DSP.
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy ink and cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Die. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere cardstock and DSP strips to front of envelope for the finishing touch.
I had fun playing around with the different patterns in the Country Club Designer Series Paper. Here’s a look at each of the different cards I made.
I couldn’t decide if I liked the horizontal or vertical version better. Which do you prefer? Leave me a comment below and I will pick a random winner to receive one of these cards.
12 Days of Giveaways… Make sure you subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss out when I post. Simply leave a comment to enter to win! Prizes change daily!
Here are the winners so far:
Day 1 – Diane – Snowman gift card kit
Day 2 – Kim Johnson – favorite Christmas card
Day 3- Judy B. – Wine tag kit
Day 4 – Carol B. – fun fold punch kit
Day 5 -Deanette – votive candle box kit
Day 6 -Virginia McGraw- Pocketful of Happiness gift card note card
Day 7 – *Cathy Rampy – calendar card
Day 8 – Michelle Mallett – Painted Poppies fun fold card
Day 9 – Kathryn Page – retired goodies
Day 10 –Susan K. – handmade Valentine
Day 11 – ? Could be YOU! – Thank you card
*Winners need to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your address to claim your prize!
Check out all the products in the Country Club Suite HERE.
Have a wonderful day! Celebrate every moment!
Click HERE or on the images below to shop.
February Host Code: D4HPY34X
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an order with me in February:
- A handmade card in the mail with any order.
- A drawing entry for the Little Ladybug Stamp set with any order in February. *Winner announced March 1st.
- 3 FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp of the month when you order $40 or more. New tutorials every month! February tutorials feature the So Sentimental Stamp Set (shown on today’s cards). *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. February Host Code: D4HPY34X
- Bonus– Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Stamp of the month (So Sentimental).
- Bonus – All 3 card kits featured in the tutorials if you purchase the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Purchase the Painted Poppies Stamp Set by Feb. 15th and receive 3 Free Card Tutorials to get you creating right away!
- Free Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 ordered (January – March 31st).
SHOP and Earn a FREE product every time you reach a threshold level! Level 1 – $50; Level 2 – $100. For example, if you spend $150 you can choose three level 1 items or one Level 1 item and one Level 2 item.
HOST and earn the exclusive Little Ladybug stamp set with orders of $300 or more!
JOIN the fun and get the best deal of all!!!
- Choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products (anything you want!) and pay only $99.
- FREE Shipping (10% savings!)
- Save 20% or more off all future orders.
- Plus, here’s what you get for FREE during Sale-A-Bration:
- A new MINI PAPER CUTTER
- Package of 6” x “6 Designer Paper Sampler
- Your choice of any stamp set from either catalogs (Mini or Annual)
Email me (email@example.com) with any questions!
9 thoughts on “The Country Club Suite and So Sentimental Thank You”
Great classy, masculine cards! I love the clean and simple lines….they look perfect both ways. Enjoy the day of 02/02/2020.
Hi. Love the simplicity of thr Masculine cards. Very nice..
Great masculine cards…..Very clean and simple.
While they are all very nice, I think I prefer the vertical notecard. Something about the banner showing against the white background, over the DSP.
I’ve wondered what to do with this DSP. Great way to use it. Thanks.
I am thinking horizontal for the cards. Love the plasmids. I think of Caddyshack because of the ground hog too. Great cards Jeanie.
HORIZONTAL…BUT WOW 47 YEARS IN EDUCATION THAT IS WORTH CELEBRATING….
I prefer the horizontal card in Garden Green and Basic Black. I am always looking for DSP to make masculine cards.
A huge congratulations and best wishes to your husband on his retirement! He had more patience than I did to teach for 47 years! I hope he has lots of fun things planned for his retirement!
I have no preference on the layout–I love them all. Cute cards and great use of that paper.