Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “Layer It Up” – showcasing our favorite Designer Series Paper and embellishments. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I took this month’s theme literally and “layered” DSP to make 3D Christmas trees. My first tree is made using the Wrapped in Plaid 6 x 6 Specialty Designer Series Paper.
There are so many gorgeous plaids and patterns in this paper pack that I love. This project showcases several patterns at once. I love the gold foil accents throughout the plaid designs! I had so much fun making this tree that I couldn’t stop at just one!
You hardly notice that I used different patterns from the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper for each row on this tree because the colors are the same.
I used Shaded Spruce/Gold Striped Ribbon on both trees. I like the way it coordinates with the foil star from the Stitched Stars Dies. I used two different die sets for the words. You can find Merry Christmas in the Word Wishes or Merry Christmas Dies. So which tree do you prefer, Toile Tidings or Wrapped in Plaid?
This would make a great gift for someone special this holiday season. I made one to keep and one to give. If you would like to make this home decor 3D Christmas Tree be sure to check back tomorrow for more details! (*Subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss out!) I’ve listed the products I used below.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, December 11th, for our Retirement Fun Fold Party when our Design Team showcase projects using retiring products from the Holiday Catalog with a fun fold card. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
Have a wonderful day!
Product List for 3D Christmas Trees