Welcome to my ABC Card Series! Throughout this series I’ve been sharing a variety of cards for every occasion. I love to make Thinking of You cards because they are so versatile. You can use them for birthdays, sympathy, get well, or no reason at all. Great card to let your friends and family know you are there for them! Here’s my quick & easy card for today!
The sentiment comes from the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set. I love the font on this! Here’s the details if you would like to make this card.
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4, scraps to punch leaves.
- Pressed Petals DSP – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2
- Crumb Cake Cardstock – 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 to cut Stitched Nested Labels Die
- So Saffron Cardstock – scraps to punch 2 medium daisies
I stamped the sentiment with Mossy Meadow Ink and attached the daisies with Stampin Dimensionals. I tucked in the punched leaves with Glue Dots. I wanted to recreate the look of the DSP so I colored the Perennial Essence Floral Centers with the Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends. I adhered the Stitched Label to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I used the Mossy Meadow Linen Thread from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack to make the bow and attached it with a Glue Dot. Quick & easy!
Everything you need to make this card is listed below. You can click on any image to view in my online store. *If you need Designer Series Paper I suggest you wait until next week as Stampin” Up! is offering a special Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Sale in September on select packs. (*See below for details!)
Use your leftover pieces of DSP and cardstock to decorate your envelope for beautiful coordination!
I hope YOU have a wonderful Labor Day weekend! Prayers for those in the path of the hurricane! Stay safe!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! (Check back next week to see how you can get EXCLUSIVE monthly tutorials via email!)
Click HERE to shop.
September Host Code: NDE26TXR
Coming September 4th! BUY 3, Get 1 FREE!
Here’s the list of the select papers that will be included in the sale! (The paper I used on my card today, Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper, is included. Yippee!!!)
Click HERE to view and print the_DSP_FLYER
A few reminders…
Today is the last day to Redeem Bonus Days Coupons!
Extra, Extra! Recruiting Promotion Ends Today!
Time is running out for new demonstrators to take advantage of the Extra, Extra! Recruiting Promotion! I’d love for you to join me on my Stampin’ Up! journey! Get $56 in FREE products PLUS so much more!
EXTRA – GET BONUS PRODUCT! Get YOUR CHOICE of up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products, an additional $30 more than normal) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You can include products from any current Stampin’ Up! catalogs plus the holiday catalog. You also get a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit included in your kit (Another $20 savings)!
- EXTRA, EXTRA – GET A $10 COUPON! Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code the following month to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- ADD NEW HOLIDAY PRODUCTS TO THE KIT STARTING AUG. 1. Purchase the starter kit beginning August 1 and add new holiday products as part of your “up to $155 in products.” Holiday products will be an available category to add to the kit.
- SAVE 20% or more on personal demonstrator orders while you are active. You will have early access to the NEW Holiday Catalog and get to order new products!
- JOIN THROUGH ME! Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I am here to support you along the way. When you join through me you become a member of the PALS team. You will have access to the PALS private Facebook Groups where we chat, share ideas, ask questions, showcase our creations, have monthly webinars, participate in stamping discussions, prizes, polls, resources, and friendship! You can choose to participate or just quietly lurk and take it all in. You will also have the opportunity to attend OnStage in November and get to meet the Stampin’ Up! family, get expert advice on running a successful business, and be the first to hear the latest Stampin’ Up! news. I would love to meet you at the event!
- JOIN RISK-FREE! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit! There is no penalty if you decide to stop and you get to keep all of your starter kit goodies! You enjoy all the benefits and discounts your demonstrator status offers through at least January 31, 2020! Most demonstrators join for the discount, exclusive resources and to purchase primarily for themselves. You’ll fit right in!
- CLICK HERE to join.
Click Here for a few FAQs about being a demonstrator.
Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about the starter kit or joining Stampin’ Up! Come join the fun!!!!
3 thoughts on “Y is for Thinking of You”
Your placement of the yellow daisy looks yummy. Got work on my “y” words. Really pretty card, just beYOUtiful. I just ordered that punch so I can CASE away! Thanks Jeanie for your series, YOU rock!
Thanks so much Chris! I’ve missed hearing from you! I love that you are posting your awesome creations in the PALS Gallery! You’ve been busy!!!
Love this beautiful card, Jeanie! I have someone who needs some happy mail and this will be perfect. Great timing! Have a great weekend…and you don’t have to think about going back to school next week. You must be thrilled and a little melancholy at the same time. Enjoy!