Welcome to my ABC Card Series! Throughout this series I’ll be sharing a variety of cards for every occasion from A to Z! Have you ever tried using vellum as your card base? Oh my gosh…I totally fell in love with this vellum card idea by Wendy Lee! Here’s the card she designed.
Here’s how it looks when you open it!
Here’s the simple recipe if you would like to recreate this card:
- Vellum card base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- Seaside Spray: 3 1/3 x 4 1/2 Cut 2 to adhere inside card base with Snail Adhesive. *Adhere inside back layer first.
- Whisper White: 2 3/4 x 4 (Inside stamped layer), 2 1/2 square to stamp and punch flowers on front (Use 2″ Circle Punch).
- Adhere circle to Doily. Add layers to card front with adhesive.
- Adhere ~3″ of ribbon to card front with Snail.
- Stamp sentiment from Celebrate with Cake stamp set in Night of Navy ink onto scrap of Seaside Spray cardstock. Punch with 1 1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch. Adhere with dimensionals.
- Open card and apply adhesive to inside card front behind layers. *Be sure adhesive is placed only along the center of inside layer so it will not show through the vellum on the card front. Place second piece of Seaside Spray on top of layers inisde so Seaside Spray layers are aligned. Close card front to adhere Seaside Spray layer to inside card front.
I can’t wait to make this card in different colors! It’s simple elegance! Thank you Wendy Lee!
Click HERE to view the details to order my “Suite” Holiday Catalog Product Shares!
Click HERE to order my Just Stampin’ Card Kit and 3D Project Buffet to go!
Have a great day!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Click HERE to shop.
August Host Code: 66CTYEGD
Product List (Click on any image to shop my online store.)