I’m excited to share another beautiful card from my Fun Fold Card Swap! You are in for a treat as I share each of these cool fun folds. The collection of cards I’ll be sharing might not have current Stampin’ Up! products, but every card gives good ideas for color combinations, layouts, and techniques. Let the inspiration continue…
Judy made a Fun Fold Lever card and stepped it up even more by embossing the front of the card with the Sparkle Embossing Folder and weaving ribbon along the bottom. Double WOW!!
I love the added texture and soft colors. Blues and greens look great together and are just soothing.
You can find the directions to make a fun fold lever card on my blog (L is for a Lever Fun Fold with Butterfly Basics) by clicking HERE.
Please leave a comment below to let Judy know how much you love her fun fold creation (especially if you are the lucky person who received this in the swap). Thanks again to everyone who participated! It was so much fun getting “Happy Mail”! I plan to showcase all of the cards while I am away on vacation so you will continue to be inspired!
Have a wonderful day!
*All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Click HERE to shop. Please use the current host code below. Orders of $50 or more earn Bonus Days Coupons! (See below.)
Current Host Code: TUBYVJ69
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend between July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
- Click here for more details.
Feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions!
Our Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator (hobby or business demonstrator)!
When you join my team in July…
- You will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack with your Starter Kit ($52 value)
- 118485 D Block (2 of them)
- 130148 Grid Paper
- 103579 Paper Snips
- 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- 102300 Bone Folder
- PLUS, to give you a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, Stampin’ Up! will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($20 value)
With so many basic items provided, you’ll be able to get your brand, new business/hobby off to a fast start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars (choose $125 for only $99) on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Essential Gift Pack items (& Carols of Christmas stamp set) may not be exchange for other products.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
Click HERE for more information or click below to Join the Fun!
Click HERE to Join Now!
I look forward to welcoming you to my team!
6 thoughts on “Fun Fold Swap Card from Judy”
Good Morning Jeanie & Judy, Oh this is a lovely card. I love the colors and the fold. The embossed front gives the card extra love.
Beautifully done, Judy! The embossing is the perfect touch and the ribbon accent adds just the right amount of pop. Awesome job!
Pretty ! Love the ribbon detail and your fold just makes this card a beauty !
Yay Judy ….you are a master FUN FOLDER !!
I was the lucky person to receive the card Judy created. It is so soothing and pretty. Sometimes you just do not want lots of balloons, bells, and whistles. This is the card you would want. The fold is fun but the colors and texture is so special. I was really stumped with that ribbon woven in there. Duh, turn it over and it has two front panels. That was just really a cool touch. Thank you Judy for such a great card.
Oh my gosh! Another exceptional card!!! Judy, I love the ribbon!!!
So professionally done, Judy. The fun fold and the stamping are perfection. However did you come up with the weaving idea and what did you do to make the slits? Just an exacto knife and some meticulous math,or is there a die involved? Love the whole thing!