I’m excited to share another beautiful card from my Fun Fold Card Swap! You are in for a treat as I share each of these cool fun folds. The collection of cards I’ll be sharing might not have current Stampin’ Up! products, but every card gives good ideas for color combinations, layouts, and techniques. Let the inspiration continue…
This fun fold by Cindy is a great way to showcase your favorite designer series paper. This is such a fun gender neutral birthday card!
Cindy kept her card clean and simple and let the Designer Series Paper shine! She chose the balloon colors from the DSP and popped them up with Stampin’ Dimensionals for added interest. I love the way she added the birthday banner on the bottom of the front panel. This is a quick & easy fun fold card that’s sure to bring a smile to the face of the lucky recipient.
I wish I took a photo from above so you could see the M fold. You can click HERE to see one I shared previously and find the directions to make it.
Please leave a comment below to let Cindy know how much you love her fun fold creation (especially if you are the lucky person who received this in the swap). Thanks again to everyone who participated! It was so much fun getting “Happy Mail”! I plan to showcase all of the cards while I am away on vacation so you will continue to be inspired!
Have a wonderful day!
*All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Click HERE to shop. Please use the current host code below. Orders of $50 or more earn Bonus Days Coupons! (See below.)
Current Host Code: TUBYVJ69
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend between July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
- Click here for more details.
Feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions!
Our Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator (hobby or business demonstrator)!
When you join my team in July…
- You will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack with your Starter Kit ($52 value)
- 118485 D Block (2 of them)
- 130148 Grid Paper
- 103579 Paper Snips
- 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- 102300 Bone Folder
- PLUS, to give you a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, Stampin’ Up! will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($20 value)
With so many basic items provided, you’ll be able to get your brand, new business/hobby off to a fast start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars (choose $125 for only $99) on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Essential Gift Pack items (& Carols of Christmas stamp set) may not be exchange for other products.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
Click HERE for more information or click below to Join the Fun!
Click HERE to Join Now!
I look forward to welcoming you to my team!
7 thoughts on “Fun Fold Swap Card from Cindy T.”
Great card, Cindy! I love the colors….so vibrant and fun. Your DSP choices compliment each other so well. Awesome job!
Cindy~Such a great card, packed with so much color and cheer. Perfect showcase for some great DSP, and an excellent fun fold. TFS
Great card Cindy! I love the DSP and the fun balloons with the bakers twine.
This is adorable, Cindy! I need to try this one.
Cindy ! You came up with a super cute card for someone`s BD !! Colors are great and I love your floating balloons !
Sorry I’m late commenting–am at a DKG conference– but this is the card I got so I wanted to tell Cindy how much I love it! It is even prettier in person! The balloons and the way you tied them are super cute! The papers are perfect for the design and I’ll be CASing it soon! Thanks for sharing your talent and idea.
I love it too. Nice and cheery.