I truly love Paper Pumpkin! Let me tell you why…
- Everything is cut and ready for me to create
- Everything I need to make the project is IN the box
- When I’m done, I have a SUPER cute stamp set and ink spot to play with for other projects
- I can take the box when I travel for something fun to do in the hotel
- I can get refills of all the consumables for only $8
- I love getting a surprise in the mail every month
Last month’s kit was one of my favorite Paper Pumpkin stamp sets! I used every single stamp that was included in the kit on different cards and projects! I was all about coloring and I just wanted to keep trying different color combinations, etc. I was not a fan of some of the paper designs that was included in that kit but it was no big deal because I just turned the cardstock over and stamped on the solid side and still made use of everything in my kit. My Paper Pumpkin Players loved coloring with markers and making many alternative ideas.
Here are some of the cards they made.
Marisa couldn’t hold all of hers at once…she made 9 cards in less than 2 hours!
Paula is showcasing my favorite card on the left…such pretty fall colors and I love that burlap ribbon!
If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin, I want to encourage you to give it a try. I have been a subscriber for over 3 years now and I look forward to this surprise every month. Most months I love it immediately and know exactly what I am going to do and can’t wait to start creating. There are months when at first I think it may not be “my cup of tea” but then I see different ideas on Pinterest that get my creative juices flowing and often I end up buying a refill kit! I can honestly say I have never been disappointed with the end result, whether it was love at first sight or it had to grow on me…I have used each and every kit and loved having it to take with me on the go. Everything you need is inside the box! (I am away this weekend at Parents Weekend visiting with my daughter at college and my Paper Pumpkin made the trip with me.) This month’s kit included:
- 9-piece stamp set
- 16 test tubes and cork stoppers
- Old Olive Ink Spot
- 48 pre-printed and die cut tags
- 18 Halloween banners
- 18 Fall banners
- 5 yards of Linen thread
- Free Shipping
And I got ALL of that for only $20! It is SUCH a great deal!! Want to try it for less than $20? Now until October 10th you can join Paper Pumpkin and BOGO. See all the details below!
Click on the Stampin’ Up! video image below to see everything in the September Paper Pumpkin Kit! It has the cutest idea for Halloween treats!
The test tube treat holders can be used for more than just Halloween! You could add sunflower seeds for a fall treat or Thanksgiving table favor, bath salts or cocoa for a Christmas gift or stocking stuffer. You have lots of extra tags and banners to use on other projects.
Here’s an awesome video showing alternative ideas for this month’s Paper Pumpkin.
Need refills for the September Paper Pumpkin Kit? Click here to purchase refills while supplies last. You must be a current subscriber to purchase refills.Refills are just $8 and you get everything except the stamp set and ink spot.
BOOK A MONTHLY DATE WITH PAPER PUMPKIN! Get your 30 minute “fix” of paper, stamps and ink every month. Learn more here about the options for adding pre-paid Paper Pumpkin kits (1, 3, 6 or one year subscriptions) to your next Stampin’ Up! order. Simple. Fun. A marvelous gift idea, too!
For the FIRST time ever, as a FIRST-time subscriber you can buy your FIRST month and get your second month FREE! MONTH-TO-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION ONLY!
HERE’S HOW: click HERE, select “join today” and enter the promo code “BOGO.” Then choose “continue.”
VERY IMPORTANT FINE PRINT (be sure to read and print before purchasing):
- You will pay the regular price of $19.95 and get your second month for FREE!
- Offer invalid if subscription is suspended or cancelled during the first two months. In other words, you cannot cancel or suspend your subscription during your first two months—if you do, the offer is void. Make sure you don’t put your subscription on hold or cancel until after the first two full months.
- After the first two months, the subscription will continue for $19.95+ tax per month (shipping included) unless cancelled or suspended. Click here for the FAQ’s including how to cancel your month-to-month subscription.
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only.
- Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
- Ends October 10, 2016 (the last day to subscribe and get the October kit).
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin through me and I will send you this pen box and a Paper Pumpkin pen as my thank you gift. Each month I offer little treats and extras for my subscribers. This month they will get a box kit sized to fit the test tubes in the kit…perfect for gift giving! It’s easy to change the paper colors for Halloween, Fall, Birthday, or Christmas. I will be ordering extra refill kits this month as I can see using them year round for fun little treats and gifts.
I hope you will stop back tomorrow as I start my new alphabet series…The ABC’s with DSP! I will feature projects showcasing Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper. Select DSP is on sale all month long…Buy 3, Get 1 Free! Click HERE to SHOP!
Have a wonderful day!