I recently attended a “Shoebox Swap” with my friend (and upline), Susan Itell. We had lots of laughs and chatted away as we traveled down the road and joined fellow demonstrators in the Northern Virginia area for a day of Stampin’ Fun! Each person brought a card they made and put everything they used in a shoebox so others could create it.
This is what was in my shoebox:
Stamp sets: Gift of Love, Tin of Cards Papers: Sweet Sugarplum, Basic Gray, Whisper White Ink: Memento Black, Sweet Sugarplum, Pear Pizzaz Accessories: Organza ribbon, Wink of Stella Brush, Stampin’ Pierce Mat, Stampin’ Dimensionals
The exclusive Gift of Love stamp set is one of my favorites. Ask me how you can earn it for FREE! (I like free, what about you?) This flower is a simple two-step process and you get a beautiful watercolor effect. I added a little sparkle to the flowers using the clear Wink of Stella Brush.
Here’s the details how to make it:
Attach a piece of organza ribbon to a 1 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Basic Gray. (See how you can save ribbon?) Attach gray strip 1″ from the bottom of your card base. Take a second piece of ribbon and tie a knot. Stamp sentiment in Memento Black ink above the gray strip.
Stamp the outline flower with Memento Black Ink. Be sure to use a Stampin’ Mat to get a nice clean image when using Photopolymer stamps. Stamp the leaves using Pear Pizzaz Ink and the blooms with Sweet Sugarplum. The photopolymer stamps make it easy to see exactly where to stamp.
Adhere the stamped image to the basic gray layer and attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Brush the blooms with Wink of Stella and you’re done! Well, almost….Don’t forget the envelope! I think Sweet Sugarplum may be my new favorite color! So pretty!!!
You can purchase any of the product used to make this card in my online store. Just click the SHOP button and take advantage of Stampin’ Up Bonus Days! Buy Now and Save Later.
- Promotion Period: July 7–31, 2016
- Redemption Period: August 2–31, 2016
- Participants will receive a $5 Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $50 they spend in a single order (catalog price before shipping and tax). There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupons codes can be used in the checkout process during the redemption period.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion (Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email)
- It is strongly recommended that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be resent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day Just Stampin’
2 thoughts on “What’s In Your Shoebox?”
What can I say but you are just amazing! We had such a fun time together at the swap and this card is proudly by my desk as it is just beautiful! CASING from a super talented person like YOU makes this journey that we are on super fun and rewarding! This card and layout is just a classic…just like YOU!
I always have fun with you Susan! Stay tuned tomorrow and you will see a familiar card.