This is the card I am sharing this week at our monthly card club. My friend Margie named our group C3…Creative Card Club. She is so clever! I always look forward to getting together with these ladies and making cards. We have a lot of fun!
This card could be used for so many different occasions. I love this sentiment from Suite Sayings. I started with a mint macaron card base cut at 4 1/2 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2. I adhered a layer of crumb cake measuring 5 1/4 x 2. The Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper is cut at 4 x 5 1/4. I marked the center at 2 5/8″ then measured and cut in 1 1/2″ and folded it back to look like a collar. Our Designer Series Paper is double sided so you get to see the design on the back. How cool is that! I’m a visual person so I’ve included lots of photos for you.
I put a Stampin Dimensional under each fold and adhered the DSP to the card base.
I stamped the sentiment using Night of Navy ink. To decorate, I cut the flowers and stem using The Big Shot, Precision Base Plate, and Botanical Builder Framelits. The Precision Base Plate works great with detailed framelits and makes it so easy to have nice clean cuts. I used the Die Brush to easily remove the pieces from the dies. Having the right tools makes life simple!
I just love the flower die in this framelits set! You get 14 different dies in the set! Today’s card uses just 3 of the dies. I added a dimensional to the back of the flower to hold the leaf in place and pop it up on the card. I used a glue dot to attach the flower center then added a pearl. And we’re done!
Stamp sets: Suite Sayings Papers: Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, Watermelon Wonder, Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper Ink: Night of Navy Accessories: Botanical Builder Framelits, Precision Base Plate, Die Brush, Stampin Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Pearl Basic Jewels
I hope you enjoyed this project. Don’t forget about BONUS DAYS!
HERE’S ALL THE DETAILS
- Promotion Period: July 7–31, 2016
- Redemption Period: August 2–31, 2016
- Participants will receive a $5 Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $50 they spend in a single order (catalog price before shipping and tax). There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupons codes can be used in the checkout process during the redemption period.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion (Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email)
- It is strongly recommended that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be resent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
Shop now and save later to get what you need to share some handmade kindness!
Hope you have a wonderful day Just Stampin’