I had so much fun with this week’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge. I created a simple square card for a masculine birthday.
Here’s this week’s inspiration board.
I used 7 of the 9 elements from the challenge board which created Tic Tac Toe 3 different ways: Down the middle with birthday, die cuts, stamping (inside); down the right side with square card, masculine, leaves; and across the middle with layers, die cuts, masculine.
- Card Base (Pretty Peacock): 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- DSP (Oxidized Copper): 3 5/8″ square
- Cardstock Layer (Very Vanilla): 3 1/2″ square (embossed)
- Scrap (Pretty Peacock): die cut vein for leaf and sentiment
- Scrap (Vellum): die cut outline layer for sentiment
- Inside Layers (Very Vanilla): 3 1/2″ square, 3 3/4″ square
Paper Saving Tip: Die cut the leaf from the Oxidized Copper Specialty Designer Series Paper before adhering the square to the card base.
I love embossing folders and the Leaf Fall 3D embossing folder provides the perfect textured background.
This embossing folder is an online exclusive. It pairs well with the new Autumn Leaves Bundle in the Mini Catalog.
You’ll want to share the ambience of autumn with your friends and family this season using the Autumn Leaves Bundle. Add die-cut leaves and stamped leaf images to your paper crafting projects, perfect for stunning cards, decorated gift packaging, and elegant gift tags.
Using the TTT challenge board makes creating fun and interesting! I hope you will give it a try! Pick 3 and see what you can create. Check out what the other designers created for more inspiration.
Have a great day! I appreciate you stopping by!
Current Host Code: TBNV6CQR
* If your order is under $150 please add the host code to your order to receive a thank you gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, don’t use the host code. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards to spend as well as my thank you gift. All orders receive a handmade card in the mail from me.
Click HERE to Shop or click on the Product List below.