Today’s card is for my brother. When I saw the Autumn Goodness Bundle I knew immediately I had to have it! It reminded me of the wheelbarrow that my brother gave me years ago. It’s old and worn but I still decorate it for the different seasons throughout the year. It provided the inspiration for my card and treat holder.
This is called an “Impossible” fun fold but it’s really very simple to do with just a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of cardstock for the base . This card was created using the Autumn Goodness Bundle. I love all the dies included in this set (especially the picket fence)!
The Autumn Goodness Bundle includes the Autumn Goodness Stamp Set and the Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies. I love how the wheelbarrow and fence dies cut and emboss at the same time.
To create the coordinating treat holder, I cut two wheelbarrows and made a simple box to hold some pumpkin candy.
The box is created with a 2 1/4 x 2 3/4 piece of crumb cake cardstock scored at 1/2″ on all 4 sides. I’ve created many of these simple boxes in the past in different sizes. You just fold and burnish along the score lines, snip along the score line on each end and adhere the sides. Quick & easy! Then just assemble the pieces to the wheelbarrow and glue one to each side of the box. I think my brother will really like his card and pumpkin treat!
This is the last of the fall birthday cards I created this month. Next month I will need to make cards for my husband, daughter, sister, and friends! Check back for more inspiration and some fun gift ideas! If you missed my previous fall birthday cards this month you can click on the links below.
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (*See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: BWGSSKXZ
Product List (Click on image to shop my online store.)
Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the DSP Sale! Select packs are 15% off during October.
Designer Series Paper Sale (Click on the images below to shop in my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in October:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! October tutorials feature the Celebration Tidings Bundle. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: BWGSSKXZ
- Celebration Tidings card kit – Purchase the Celebration Tidings Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. Click HERE to see one of the cards. *Click on the image below to purchase.
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (or as member of my team)
- Arrange A Wreath– Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!