Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Cute Critters” – showcasing their card/project with adorable animals, birds, or insects for any occasion. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I decided to take this month’s theme and create something you can use/wear everyday. I had so much fun stamping these cute critter masks!
I used several stamps sets (Beauty Abounds, Bloom & Grown, Oval Occasions) and many different colored inks. The key to getting a good stamped image for the floral bouquet was using the Stamparatus! I reinked it several times to get a nice bold image. The butterflies and “hello” sentiment I stamped randomly using Gorgeous Grape, Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, and Daffodil Delight ink pads.
Did you know you can store your mask in a Stampin’ Up! Standard Stamp Case?! (*See below for a complete list of products I used.) It’s a great way to keep it clean and protected in your purse or car.
You can purchase a set of four of these stamp cases in my online store for just $8 (That’s just $2 per case). Keep one for yourself and gift the others to family and friends. It’s easy to decorate your stamp/”mask” case with some designer series paper then include a few masks inside to gift to others. Of course I had to decorate my cases to coordinate with the masks.
The designer series paper measures 7 x 10 1/2 and slides in the plastic covering the case. How quick & easy is that?!!! I think the “Smile” sentiment from Daisy Lane was the perfect choice to go on the mask case.
I created a card front using the Butterfly Beauty Dies, Rainbow Glimmer Paper, and Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the layers to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock and adhered this to the True Love Designer Series Paper before inserting it in the sleeve so everything is protected. I added the bow on top of the stamp case with a mini glue dot.
Look how perfect the masks fit inside.
My second stamp case is created using the Snail Mail Designer Series Paper. I loved the hello pattern for this project!
I stamped the hello sentiment from Snailed It (and/or Beauty Abounds) randomly on the masks along with the butterflies. Do you have a favorite mask or mask case from today? I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment below.
You can create masks for any occasion…color coordinate with your outfit, share your creativity (hobby or business), celebrate a holiday, etc. I thought the bunny mask would be cute for Easter which made me think of other holidays and one thing led to another…. Here’s my St. Patrick’s Day and Valentine’s Day masks. (I’m sure I’ll be making more!)
I just pulled from different holiday stamp sets I had (So Much Happy, Game On, A Wish For Everything, Meant To Be, Pattern Play).
Masks work best when everyone wears one. You can make and wear these masks yourself and share with others to help keep our communities safe! I ordered the masks from Amazon. It’s a great way to use your stamps in a different way!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on April 14th when our theme is “Great Family Occasions” when our Design Team creates a project for any special occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
Have a great Day! Stay Safe! Stay well!
Product List (Click on image to shop my online store.)