I enjoy making and sending thank you cards and gifts to my customers. (Truth be told I am usually last minute getting these done.) I am having so much fun creating with the new In Colors! These bright cheery colors coordinate with the new 6×6 Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper (available May 3rd). Here’s today’s cards.
This is a quick & easy project to create. I love how it showcases the pretty patterned paper! I hope you’ll get out your favorite designer series paper and give this card design a try!
- Card Base – Basic White Note Card
- Cardstock layer – 3 1/2 x 5
- Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper – 3×3
- Basic White & In Color cardstock – 1 1/2 x 3 1/2 to cut die
Here’s a closer look at each of the cards:
*HERE’S A QUICK TIP – I cut my DSP so I could get two cards and envelopes from each 6×6 sheet. First I cut my 6×6 piece in half to get 2 – 3 x 6 pieces. Then I cut one 3×6 piece in half to get 2 -3×3 card fronts. I cut the other 3×6 piece in half to get 2- 1 1/2 x 6 pieces for the envelope. I added a 1/4″ strip of cardstock to the envelope first then added the DSP 1/4″ below that and trimmed to fit. No waste and a fun coordinated look!
Do you remember Highlights magazine? I loved doing the “Spot the Difference” page as a kid! Can you spot the difference in one of my cards today? Leave a comment below and let me know what you think of the new In Colors and Tea Boutique DSP! (Be sure to check back to see my coordinating customer gifts for this month!)
I love reading your comments! Congratulations to Pat V….winner of the “Just Saying Hello” card featured HERE. Email me your address and I will put your card in the mail.
*Note: I am offering Product Shares for the new papers, ribbons, and embellishments in the new catalog. Click HERE for all the details and more information!!
On Thursday, April 21, 2022, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders that are $75 or more (before tax)!!!! *Don’t place an order today…wait until tomorrow and SAVE with Free Shipping!
Have a great day!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts. Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Current Host Code: HZXN6XWF
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Receive a handmade card in the mail when you place an online order with me. Exclusive gifts when you order $50 or more (before tax & shipping).
I don’t like to “whine” but this tag is something to wine about! It was so much fun to make and it was quick & easy! I recently visited my sister and made this tag to go with her hostess gift.
The tag is made with the Nothing’s Better Than Bundle and Celebration Labels Dies. I love both these bundles! Here’s a look at everything you get with the Nothing’s Better Than Bundle. I love all the word dies!
I am featuring the Celebration Tidings Bundle in my free tutorials this month. Check out my Just Stampin’ Rewards below! The dies and stamp set are so versatile and I have used them for so many projects already.
Here’s a close up of the tag:
This tag is pretty self-explanatory to make; however, here’s a few tips:
- Use the Adhesive Sheets (found on page 162 in the Annual Catalog) #152334 when die cutting the word dies. These make is so easy to adhere!!!
- To get the different shades in the glasses I stamped off the Merry Merlot ink for the second glass and used a sponge dauber to add a little Crushed Curry on the back of the stamp.
- I cut both the DSP and Merry Merlot cardstock with the same size die then just trimmed outside the stitched edges on the DSP for a thin border to keep the size in proportion with the bottle.
- Punch two holes at the top of the tag with a 1/8″ hole punch. It is easy to loop the ribbon around the bottle of wine and thread through the holes to tie a bow. I absolutely LOVE this white faux linen ribbon from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack!!!
- Check out the full product list below for everything I used to create this tag!
I often give a bottle of wine as a hostess gift and this steps it up a bit. My sister and I enjoy making wine slushies (aka adult juice). They are easy to make. Usually I get the mixes every year at a local craft show but this year it was cancelled due to the pandemic. However, my wonderful neighbor found where we can order them online. There’s many different flavors! (My favorite is the pomegranate mix.) Here’s the link if you want to give these a try!
Have a great day! Stay Safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (*See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: BWGSSKXZ
Product List (Click on image to shop my online store.)
Need DSP? Stock Up & Save this month! Select packs are 15% off during October.
Designer Series Paper Sale (Click on the images below to shop in my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in October:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! October tutorials feature the Celebration Tidings Bundle. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: BWGSSKXZ
- Celebration Tidings card kit – Purchase the Celebration Tidings Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. Click HERE to see one of the cards. *Click on the image below to purchase.
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (or as member of my team)
- Arrange A Wreath– Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!