It’s no secret I love designer series paper! And I love to create a card where there’s no waste of DSP. Today’s card is a great design for using a 6×6 piece of patterned paper.
The Garden Walk designer series paper is one of my new favorites! I love all the different patterns!
This paper pack coordinates with the Modern Garden Bundle.
The Modern Garden Bundle will have you making seasonal floral arrangements for all your paper crafting projects! The unique and varying images represent flowers from all seasons of the year. The timeless shape of this Modern Oval Punch will have you reaching for it again and again! Get your own modern garden and start crafting today!
Today’s card is one you could create with many different patterned papers.
Here are the details if you would like to create this card:
- Cardstock (Pretty Peacock): 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
- Basic White: 3 3/4 x 5 *Cut 2- use one on inside of card, scrap to punch oval
- Designer Series Paper (Garden Walk): 6×6
- Cut your 6×6 DSP by first cutting a piece measuring 3 5/8 x 6. Then cut that piece at 4 7/8. (*You can use the 1 x 3 5/8 piece on the inside of your card.) Then cut the 3 5/8 piece @ 3 in. to create 2 pieces measuring 3 x 4 7/8 and 1 1/8 x 4 7/8.
- Adhere the 2 strips of DSP to the basic white layer. Wrap twine around the seam and adhere on back before adhering to card base.
- Stamp sentiment and flowers. Punch with the modern oval punch. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the 2 1/4 x 6 DSP to the envelope flap and trim to fit.
I am the designer for this week’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge. I hope you’ll pick 3 and play along! Here’s this week’s challenge board.
I created 3 in a row on a diagonal with holiday, patterned paper, matching envelope, and going down the middle by adding twine and punch.
Do you realize there’s less than 12 weeks til Christmas? It’s time to start thinking about making your Christmas cards! If you want to see another Christmas card I created with this designer series paper, Click HERE.
You can view the list of product I used to create this card below.
Have a great day!
Current Host Code: 2XJRX6AN
* If your order is under $150 be sure to add the host code to your order to receive a thank you gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, don’t use the host code. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards to spend as well as my thank you gift. All orders receive a handmade card in the mail from me.
THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER…
Stampin’ Up! is celebrating their 35th anniversary with a Starter Kit Special!
If you purchase craft supplies fairly regularly, this deal is going to save you money! I want to personally invite you to join my team and get discounts on your supplies, be part of an encouraging community, and more!
Between today and October 31, anyone who joins as a new demonstrator can choose from two great options.
- OPTION 1: 35% off the normal cost of a Starter Kit. Those who select this option can choose $125 of product for only $64.35.
- OPTION 2: 35% MORE product with your Starter Kit. Those who select this option can choose $168.75 worth of product for only $99.
There are so many great reasons to sign up as a demonstrator and I could go on and on. Most people sign up for the discount and then see how much fun it is being a part of an amazing online community. Yesterday I posted some of the other perks. If you missed that post, you can read all about it HERE.
If you are thinking about joining, email me (email@example.com). I’d love to answer your questions or set up a time to chat with you.