I hope everyone had a great World Cardmaking Day yesterday! Let’s continue to celebrate the joy of card making and share our handmade cards with others! October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I sell my cards online and at a local shop to raise money for our local chapter. (*You can click on my link for more information.) The shop owner called me yesterday and needs more cards so I know what I will be doing this week! 🙂
Many thanks to all who left comments yesterday! It seems the Thanksgiving card was the favorite! If you missed yesterday’s post you can view it HERE. The winner of the card drawing is…Karen in Florida! Congratulations Karen! Email me your address and I will pop your card in the mail to you!
Today I’m sharing the thank you cards I sent to my customers who placed an order with me in September. I wanted something simple to make multiples but also wanted it to be special. This sentiment is one of my favorites!
I love the elegant designs and earthy colors in the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper! This card design is great for showcasing the various autumn-themed images, prints, and patterns. Some designs have copper or gold foil.
Stampin’ Up! is masterful at color coordination! I had so much fun playing around and putting different patterns together. Here’s a look at some of the other cards I created using the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP.
I used the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and the so soft Faux Suede Trim to add a bit of texture and highlight the sentiment from the Beautiful Autumn Bundle.
Are you wondering where I got the shape I used to stamp my sentiment? I used the Everyday Label Punch and just snipped the curves off each end for a different look.
Which color combo is your favorite, Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, or Early Espresso? You can click on the link below for my FREE Tutorial.
Gilded Autumn Note Card Tutorial
Each month I offer exclusive tutorials when you shop from my online store. This month’s tutorials feature the Celebrations Tidings Bundle! It is one of my favorites from the Holiday catalog! I love the versatility of this set. It is perfect for so many occasions! *Be sure to check out my Just Stampin’ Rewards below!
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (*See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: XXUFPNCJ
Product List (Click on any image to view in my online store.)
Need DSP? Stock Up & Save this month! Select packs are 15% off during October.
Download the flyer here to see what Designer Series Paper is included in this awesome sale or Click on the images below to shop in my online store.
Designer Series Paper Sale (*15% discount will be shown when you click on the image.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in October:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- FREE card kit in the mail with any purchase from Oct.1-10 (in honor of World Card Making Day)!
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! October tutorials feature the Celebration Tidings Bundle. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: XXUFPNCJ
- Celebration Tidings card kit – Purchase the Celebration Tidings Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase.
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (or as member of my team)
- Arrange A Wreath– Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
One thought on “Grateful For You with Beautiful Autumn”
Congrats Karen, I am sure you will cherish the card. Wow, today’s are just stunning in all color combinations. So hard to choose but I am thinking the mint color is soft and pretty but darn I like the other two for fall. Not a bad one in the bunch!!!