I appreciate all the positive feedback for my Annual Catalog Scavenger Hunt! And just to be completely honest here, I learned some new things too! When I posted these questions I wrote down the possible answers; however, while reading your responses, I realized I missed a few new adhesives and a stamp set or two! Thank you to all who played along! It reminded my of what was often the case with my students….I learned a thing or two from them too! Here’s a recap of the questions along with the answers.
- Name the 5 new In Colors. Put * next to your favorite. *Cinnamon Cider, *Just Jade, *Bumblebee, *Magenta Madness, *Misty Moonlight (I LOVE them all!)
- What are the 2 new adhesives offered in the new catalog? Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Seal + (Also Adhesive Sheets, Foam Adhesive Sheets, or Cling Adhesive)
- What color is the Faux Suede Trim? Early Espresso
- What 2 shapes do shaker domes come in? Snow Globe and Mason Jar
- What stamp set has a pear in it? Arrange A Wreath or See the Good
- Name the stamp sets that mention “Dad”. A Good Man, Best Year, Whiskey Business, Geared Up Garage
- What’s the name of the Designer Series Paper that features cats and dogs? Playful Pets
- Name 3 types of boxes offered in the new catalog. Mini Pizza Boxes, Mini Shipping Boxes, Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes, Acetate Card Boxes, Clear Tiny Treat Boxes
- Name one of the new background stamps. Drybrush, Camouflage, Stacked Stone
- How many embossing folders come in sets of 2? Name them. 3, Greenery, Little Details, Meadow Moments
And NOW for the winner…..Drumroll please!…..#3 Jean Bergenthal! Congratulations Jean! You will receive 5 of the NEW In Color cardstock cards ready for you to stamp, some of the new embellishments, and an extra surprise! Look for some Happy Mail coming your way!
Speaking of Happy Mail….Have you heard about the Box of Sunshine?
You only have until June 10th to subscribe to receive this exclusive Sara-inspired Paper Pumpkin kit to help you #sharesunshine. It includes supplies for eight handmade cards and is specially designed to help you create a box full of cheer. Once you’ve made all the cards, use any leftover pieces to decorate the box. Fill it with yellow goodies, add the included adhesive label, address it to someone special, and brighten their life with a little sunshine! I am so excited about this Paper Pumpkin kit! I love the “box of sunshine” idea. What a great gift to give to someone during this difficult time in our lives! Watch this video to see more.
ABOUT THE JUNE KIT
Box of Sunshine
- Kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes (2 cards of 4 designs)
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
Coordinating Colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, White, and Gold
Box of Sunshine Information: This kit includes extra pieces and stickers (including a sticker label) to help you create cards AND a Box of Sunshine filled with treats and goodies to send to a friend. (Treats not included.) I’ve ordered some yellow items from Amazon and plan to make a few items of my own.
Who would you send a box of sunshine to? I’d love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below! And don’t forget to sign up for your Paper Pumpkin subscription by Wednesday, June 10th to get this awesome kit! *You can suspend or cancel at anytime! If you’ve been a subscriber before, it’s easy to renew! You’ll want to get this kit!
Click HERE to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin or Click on the images below to order a prepaid subscription for yourself or as a gift.
Have a great day! Stay Safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits, tutorials, treats, and more! * See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop.
June Host Code: PBQNSJER
Product List (Click on the image to order your prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in June:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- 3 FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! June tutorials feature the Jar of Flowers Bundle. You can view one of the cards included in the tutorial HERE. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: PBQNSJER
- Bonus– Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Jar of Flowers Bundle. *Click on the image below to purchase.
FREE Tutorials with Purchase (Please remember to add the host code!)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Everything is Rosy – Purchase the Product Medley (on sale for $44/reg. $80) and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials plus a purse kit (featured HERE).
Product List (Click on the image to purchase in my online store.)
ANNUAL CATALOG KICKOFF CELEBRATION
From June 3-30, earn an additional $25 in Stampin’ Rewards on orders of $250 or more! Ask me how to host a virtual party! Contact your friends to go in on a large order or shop big for yourself and enjoy the extra rewards!
PICK A FREE BUNDLE STARTER KIT PROMOTION
From June 3-30, when you purchase a Starter Kit, you can select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog in addition to $125 of product for only $99!
Contact me for more information or click HERE then click JOIN and start your stamping journey! It’s a great time to stamp and/or work from home!
Click Here for a few FAQs about being a demonstrator.
5 thoughts on “Scavenger Hunt Results & Blog Candy Winner!”
Yay, Jean! fun exploration of the catalog! Can’t wait to see more of your creations using the new goodies.
Congrats to Jean! Thanks, Jeanie, for having the hunt. I always find new things in the catalog. Enjoy your day!
Yay! Congratulations Jean. Although I didn’t play along, I enjoyed the questions and answers. Thanks Jeanie for a fun game.
Have a blessed day.
Congratulations Jean Bergenthal! This was a fun game and one in which I learned a little more about the new catalog. Thanks Jeanie, for doing this in your blog!
Congrats Jean! This was fun and I saw many things I had not noticed before.