Sale-A-Bration is one of my favorite times of the year. I always love it when a new catalog debuts and along with the Occasions catalog that came out last month, came the Sale-A-Bration flyer and that means FREE stamping stuff! Woo Hoo! My new stamps, dies, Designer Series Papers, etc. have been waiting patiently for my elbow to heal so I can create. Last year I introduced many new items through my alphabet series and even though I may be a little late getting started this year I am going to do it again! I love doing my alphabet series and I look forward to sharing my favorites with you from A to Z!
Let’s have some fun and see who knows my stamping style best! Answer each of the questions below and whoever has the highest score will win some Sale-A-Bration Blog Candy! (If there is a tie, I will use random.org to choose the winner!) Leave a comment with your numbered answers. (Click HERE if you want to view the Occasions catalog online.)
- What is my favorite bundle in the Occasions catalog? Petal Palette Click HERE to view the new bundles.
- What is my favorite Designer Series Paper in the Occasions catalog? Petal Passion, Sweet Soiree, and True Gentleman
- What is my favorite Suite in the Occasions catalog? (Picture Perfect Party p. 4-5, Sweet Soiree p. 10-13, Painted With Love p. 18-19, Petal Passion p. 22-24, Tutti-Frutti p. 28-29, Myths & Magic p. 36-37, True Gentleman p. 44-45)
- Which kit (p. 15-16) is my favorite in the Occasions catalog? Lots of Happy (I love to color!) Click HERE to view the kits. (*If you click on the photo you can watch a video showcasing the projects.)
- What is my favorite Sale-A-Bration gift? Celebrate You Thinlits Click HERE to view the Sale-A-Bration catalog.
I can’t wait to read your answers! You have until February 20th to enter. I will post my answers and the winner on February 21st. I am making progress with my elbow and can’t wait to start “Sale-A-Brating” from A to Z!
Here’s the answer to my question on the blog the other day…Paper Pumpkin and I share the same anniversary, 5 YEARS in March!!! Congratulations to Dee Whitaker!!! I will mail you your blog candy!
SNEAK PEEK! Beginning tomorrow, February 16th, you can earn even MORE
Sale-A-Bration freebies! Click on the image below to view.
Check out some great ways below to shop and save on Stampin’ Up! in February!
*All orders qualify for my monthly thank you gifts!
Use the host code SUMCMQRW (if your order is under $150).
- For every $50 you spend, you earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. New $100 level!
- Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products with Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscriptions! Click HERE for details.
- Say hello to colorful creativity with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Click HERE for ideas and more.
- Save 10% on Occasions & Annual Catalog Bundles
- Spend $150 or more and earn FREE products with Host Rewards. Get a $25 rewards bonus when you spend $250 or more during Sale-A-Bration.
- Host Code Exclusive! Earn Free gifts from me (card kits and more) with your order. Simply enter the host code at checkout. Host Code: SUMCMQRW Click HERE to shop.
- Join the Fun and choose 2 FREE stamp sets as a bonus Jan. 3 – March 31! The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL. At a minimum, enjoy 20% off Stampin’ Up! products through July 31 (or longer). I welcome hobby demonstrators! Click HERE or HERE to learn more or contact me and let’s chat!
9 thoughts on “Get Ready to Sale-A-Brate from A to Z!”
You must be so anxious to use your new products. Very soon I hope. Here are my answers to the questions: 1. Barn Door; 2. Tutti Frutti; 3. True Gentleman; 4. Lots of Happy Card; 5 Basket Weave EF and Stamp set. So much fun! Thanks!
Here are my answers (guesses): 1. Petal Palette 2. Myths & Magic 3. Picture Perfect 4. Perennial Birthday 5. Silver Mini Gable Box
Wishing you a speedy recovery!!!
So excited that you will be back to blogging regularly. And another alphabet series…YAY! Looking forward to seeing what items you have chosen as your favorites from occasions and SAB, and what inspiring designs you come up with to use them.
First, I’m so happy to have you back and looking forward to your new ABC series. Next, big congratulations on being chosen for the gifts.com article on homemade thank you cards! Right in front of Kristina Werner no less!
I’ll be back with my guesses later!
I miss having seen cards and 3-D projects you’d make with items from the Occasion Catalog so Any of them could be your favorites–they are all great products and each have benefits. I guess (1) Myths and Magic bundle b/c of your love for kids, (2) Sweet Soirée–I can imagine you using this, (3) Tutti Frutti–it’s versatile and cheerful, (4) Lots of Happy, (5)the Celebrate You thinlets.
Congrats on the thank you cards. I checked the site and yours are the best and first up! Wowzers! I am behind on reading your blog and I think you already have the answers up so I won’t even guess. Besides, Mike is home today and wants the computer.
Congratulations Susan! You had the most correct answers! Woo Hoo!
Thanks!! I wanted to guess Petal Passion/Petal Palette b/c it’s my favorite so am glad to see it’s yours too and can’t wait to see all you create with it.