What do watermelons and pineapples have in common?…The June 2017 Paper Pumpkin of course! This kit was a sweet success!
Last week I got together with a few of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers to put our kits together. It’s always fun to see what alternative projects we can come up with. (Pinterest is our friend!!!) Previously I shared a pineapple welcome card I created. You can see that post HERE. We had lots of fun sharing ideas and making different cards, bags, and boxes. We took the contents of the kit but didn’t actually make any of the intended projects. LOL We made 6 cards (3 of them were fun fold cards) and a box. I took some photos to share with you.
All this creating with watermelons and pineapples made us crave a little something sweet. Yum!
You too can get Paper Pumpkin delivered to your home each month and have fun creating cards and projects. Today is the last day to sign up to receive the July kit. It’s always a fun surprise!
During Bonus Days you can purchase a 3 month subscription and get a coupon for $5 to use in August. That’s some “sweet” savings! Click on the link below to purchase a subscription.
SHOP Paper Pumpkin
Have a wonderful day!
To get a FREE thank you gift from me, simply enter the host code at checkout when shopping from my online store.
Current Host Code: TUBYVJ69
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend between July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
- Click here for more details.
Feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions!
Our Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator (hobby or business demonstrator)!
When you join my team in July…
- You will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack with your Starter Kit ($52 value)
- 118485 D Block (2 of them)
- 130148 Grid Paper
- 103579 Paper Snips
- 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- 102300 Bone Folder
- PLUS, to give you a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, Stampin’ Up! will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($20 value)
With so many basic items provided, you’ll be able to get your brand, new business/hobby off to a fast start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars (choose $125 for only $99) on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Essential Gift Pack items (& Carols of Christmas stamp set) may not be exchange for other products.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
Click HERE for more information or click below to Join the Fun!
Click HERE to Join Now!
I look forward to welcoming you to my team!
5 thoughts on “Fun with Watermelons and Pineapples”
Seeing all the smiles it looks like everyone was having fun! What an exciting way to do PP. The cards are awesome. I love the box alternative. Perhaps instructions will follow. June’s kit was definitely a winner. 😎🍉
Would you believe that I am totally overwhelmed by this PP kit ! I love it ,but I am a dither with ideas swirling because there are so many cute things to do with it !! Thank you for your pictures !! What fun !! PLUS some great ideas to try !! Double plus ….I have watermelon in my fridge waiting on me !!!
FUN ! BTW ….our new kits should be heading our way today !! YAY !!
What fun pictures!!! I love the pineapple leaves on the watermelon platter! I have played with the PP a bit but now I have so many fun ideas to try! Thanks!!!
So sorry I missed this and was away………..looking forward to the next one.
The projects are as fun as your table with the watermelon plates and napkins and the real food. The melon man no sure made the cards shine. Darn I wish I lived closer so I could play too.