For the FIRST time ever, FIRST-time subscribers can buy their FIRST month and get their second month FREE!
- Offer Dates: August 11–October 10, 2016
- Use promo code “BOGO” and you’ll pay the regular price of $19.95 and get your second month for FREE! CLICK HERE then click JOIN in the top right corner.
- If you subscribe with the promo code between now and September 10, you will pay full price for the September kit and get the October kit free. If you subscribe between September 11 and October 10, your first kit will be the October kit and you will get the November kit free.
- IMPORTANT: Offer invalid if subscription is suspended or cancelled during the first two months. In other words, subscribers cannot cancel or suspend their subscription during their first two month.
- After the first two months, the subscription will continue for $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included) unless cancelled or suspended.
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only.
- Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
What is Paper Pumpkin?
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly paper crafting subscription that’s shipped right to your door. $19.95 covers it all, including shipping (local sales tax will apply). Every month the kit is a surprise. Some months there are cards, other months include a 3D project. The best part about each kit is that they contain all the pre-cut supplies you need to create that month’s project. You will receive ink and a new stamp set every month, making it a great way to build up your supplies. The kit contains step by step color pictures that are easy to follow – even a child can do it!
Paper Pumpkin is perfect for a gift, a collage student, a busy adult, children, retired or seniors, and those who love to build up their crafting supplies on a budget. With the BOGO Free offer you could buy one for yourself and one for a gift and get together with a friend or family member and have some fun crafting time each month. Subscriptions can be suspended or canceled at any time without penalty. This is a great time to give it a try!
I love getting my Paper Pumpkin surprise every month! Check back tomorrow for “Make It Mine Monday” to see what I made for My Paper Pumpkin subscribers. I would love to make one for you too! JOIN the fun!
Have a wonderful day!