Valentine’s Day is next week so it’s time to get those cards and treats ready to send or deliver. I used the Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder with Word Wishes and Love You More Than Dies to create some sweet Valentine treats for my adult children.
This is a card and treat all in one! I decorated the front of the Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes like a card and filled it with my family’s favorite chocolate treats. (I even coordinated the cardstock with the candy.) These treats are so yummy as well as quick & easy to make! I love using the different colored M&M’s for every holiday.
The Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes are food safe and make it so easy to gift homemade treats! This is the perfect sentiment for these treats! I love word dies and the easiest way to apply these is to use the Adhesive Sheets. Simply adhere the adhesive sheet to the cardstock before cutting out the dies. Then just remove the backing and adhere.
Let’s take a closer look at what you get with the NEW Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder.
This set is so cool because you can emboss and die cut at the same time. It includes 9 dies and an embossing folder. I used the large heart die with the embossing folder and ran it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine in both Magenta Madness and Fresh Freesia cardstock for a two tone look. I love the stitched detail and great impressions you get with this set. You can purchase this set as a bundle with the Love & Happiness Stamp Set (and save 10%). I used A Wish for Everything Stamp Set with the Happy die from Word Wishes.
Here’s the details:
Front of Box
- Fresh Freesia: 5 1/2 x 3 3/4, 5 1/4 x 3 1/2 (embossed with heart cut out)
- Magenta Madness: 5 1/4 x 3 1/2 (embossed with heart cut out)
- Basic White: Adhere 1 1/2 x 2 1/2 piece to Foam Adhesive and cut with Happy Die from Word Wishes, 1/2 x 2 1/2 strip to stamp sentiment from A Wish For Everything in Magenta Madness Ink. Cut end at an angle.
- Adhere embossed layers and sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Fresh Freesia: 5 1/2 x 3 3/4
- Basic White: 5 1/4 x 3 1/2
- Magenta Madness: 3 x 2 1/2 (adhere to Adhesive Sheetand cut with Love You More Than Dies, scrap to cut heart from Bouquet of Love
- Early Espresso: 3 x 1 1/2 (adhere to Adhesive Sheet and cut with Love You More Than Die)
My daughter’s favorite color is purple. For my son, I used Early Espresso DSP for a more masculine look instead of embossing with the floral.
I tied each with ribbon for a pretty presentation and secure transport through the mail. You can view the complete list of products I used below.
Here’s the recipe if you want to make these yummy treats!
Have a great day!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts. Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Current Host Code: VMZCJHYK
Click HERE to Shop!
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Receive a handmade card in the mail when you place an online order with me. Exclusive gift when you order $50 or more (before tax & shipping). Plus, now through Feb. 28th, earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax & shipping). Check out the Sale-A-Bration brochure below. *Click on the image to view.
Product List (Shop from my online store by clicking any image below.)